Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+5
Goddess Jenn
Peace Denise
Ittie Bittie Crittie
Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)
mtn4runner
9 posters

Thank you my dear friends

mtn4runner
    mtn4runner

Thank you my dear friends Empty Thank you my dear friends

Post  mtn4runner Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello All My Dear Friends in Path and Alchemy,

Most of you know me, some of you don’t yet. Regardless, I want to thank you for the incredible love and light you sent to my family during your retreat. You profoundly affected us in ways you may not be completely aware of. Actually, I was not even completely aware until yesterday, though I knew you were with us and I could feel your incredible energy. I guess I thought I was the only one, but I was wrong. So I hope it is okay if I share with you my experience. I’d like you to know just how very powerful you are.

My mom’s greatest fear was to die after lingering in pain and without dignity. She has been battling lung cancer for almost 2 years now and had outlived all expectations. She had been doing pretty well when on the Tuesday before the Path Retreat she took a turn for the worst and was told by Hospice that she was likely looking at around 2 weeks. We had been told the same thing last fall and so it was a little difficult at first to know just how accurate this was. But listening to her talk, made it pretty clear. Suddenly, every breath was raspy and difficult and she was experiencing significantly more pain. And I expected that it would go on for several days with a continued decline in her abilities and faculties. I contacted Vicki on Wednesday to let her know that I would not be joining you at the retreat. And, of course, right from the beginning, Vicki sent her special love and light to us all.

Mom seemed to progress quickly over the next couple days, much quicker than anyone expected. We were managing the pain with a lot of medication but her breathing was still so very difficult, and by Friday she needed help going in and out of the bathroom. She could’ve lingered on for days, maybe weeks, like this, which was the one thing she did not want. Around 10 am on Friday she fell into a very deep sleep. (Not long after the arrival of my sister and my mom’s beloved grandsons who had driven all night from Oregon to be with her) I still had a brother and sister on their way from the east coast and I was in there often telling her they were coming, hoping she would know and gain strength from that knowledge. And she slept all day, she was so very peaceful and her breathing so calm, I couldn’t believe it. I was so grateful to see her resting like that. But she never woke up and despite our efforts to keep her with us until my last two siblings arrived, she slipped away that evening at 9:00 pm. The exact time you were all circling up and sending her and us your incredible energy. I was not aware of this timing until I spoke with Kathy Layton yesterday and I know in my heart that this was no coincidence. You aided her in her transition and we felt the love and energy, as well. We were all in the room with her, my nephews holding her hands, my father touching her arm. Though there were tears, I cannot begin to describe the incredible calm and love in that room at that time.

She was at home and her transition was quick, peaceful and she was surrounded by people she loved and loved by people she didn’t even know at retreat in Utah.

Thank you so very much for helping her make that transition so easily and for the love and light you sent the rest of us. It was exactly as she would’ve wanted it and more beautiful than I could’ve ever hoped for. If for a moment you doubt your power, I hope you don’t anymore. Because, I never will, I have seen it in action. You are truly amazing and I love each and every one of you with all my heart. I am in such gratitude for the day you each walked into my life.

Namaste, Barb
    Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)
    Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)

Thank you my dear friends Empty Re: Thank you my dear friends

Post  Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head) Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Barb,

You are also very loved and very special to me.
    I'm glad you are grounding this experience with
    words it is very therapeutic.

Love You Tons!

Cindy Lou
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks for sharing this Barb, you are so loved by everyone and how thankful I am that we were able to help your mother make her transition and give love and light to your family.
    You are still in my prayers and I pray that you and your family will continue to have a comforting spirit with you.
    Blessings,
    Love Christie
    Peace Denise
    Peace Denise

Post  Peace Denise Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 pm

It is a priviledge to know and love so many! I'm so glad you
    are one of them! Thanks for sharing your experience.

I love you!
    Denise
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Post  Goddess Jenn Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm

I love you Dear One! I missed your spirit! Can't wait to see you!
    jpetescape
    jpetescape

Post  jpetescape Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Barb,

Wow! This really is so awesome! I am so happy that we were all able to be there in spirit for your mother, you, and the rest of your family. I am so sorry for your great loss. Love and Light my friend.

Love, Julie Brown flower
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Wow, I had goosebumps all over me while I was reading that. It's truly amazing, Thank you for posting.
    Namaste
    ce
    ce

Post  ce Fri May 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Barb,

I just happen to jump on and read your post. I am so happy to see that you are doing better. You are a wonderful person and I did not know your mother but I can bet that she is and was just as wonderful as you are. I am so grateful to have you and everyone in the path in my life. I kinda disapeared for a while but I am back now. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

I love you
    Ceanne
    Janny21
    Janny21

Thank you my dear friends Empty Power of Love

Post  Janny21 Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 pm

To all of you, I know the power of love. It heals, strengthens, smiles, delights, and moves people to do amazing things. I love each and every single one of you. This group is a gift of love in my life. If I ever wondered or questioned my place in the world of love - I am clear about it right now. I am love and so are you.

I love you all so dearly,
    Jan I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 pm