Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+3
Vicki Clough
Goddess Jenn
robynnk
7 posters

Chances to Grow

robynnk
    robynnk

Chances to Grow Empty Chances to Grow

Post  robynnk Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:54 pm

I have thought about this a lot today and wondered if I should even post anything about it. Finally my heart got the best of me and I had to share and ask for your guidance.

This morning, I had an opportunity to support my sister in an unemployment hearing. As I listened to her on the phone, I could feel the fear build up inside of me. I asked myself what it was all about and became aware that (Paul Smile) my victim archetype was getting wrapped up in the outcome and that I was feeling responsible for the outcome. I know I did my part in supporting her through a difficult situation, but my victim still felt responsible.

My question to all of you wonderful friends is this? Now that I am aware that I am doing this, how do I just let it go without feeling guilty for the outcome?

Chances to Grow Empty Re: Chances to Grow

Post  Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Have compassion. Surrender - let go of all outcomes. Be present with love and compassion. Compassion is the act of opening your heart - setting down emotional barriers and connecting with others. It will connect you to your essence and to the essence of others. Go with compassion.Surrender to what is. Surrender to the lessons that arise. Let life happen as it is going to perfectly divine.

Love,
    Jan sunny
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Post  Goddess Jenn Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Exactly what Jan said! Love and Compassion. Remember that you vibrate at a higher level in compassion then you do in guilt. So you will do her more good at the higher level. This is also a time for you to practice discernment on what is yours and what is not. You are only responsible for you honey!
    Vicki Clough
    Vicki Clough

Post  Vicki Clough Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi Robyn,

I agree with Jen and Jan. Nice job ladies. In addition. It is ok to feel the feelings. That is how you recognize the light and shadow aspects of yourself. In fact it is vital that we simply acknowledge what is happening right here right now, without judgment. Simply witness yourself, your thoughts and feelings. Then you can interview yourself to find (discernment) what is yours and what is not. You get to practice discernment, compassion for yourself and others, surrender what is not yours including the outcome and make a conscious choice to do what will serve the highest good of all.

Thank you so much for sharing. It opens up a window for us all.
    Love and Light
    Vicki
    vjarvis
    vjarvis

Post  vjarvis Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Oh you guys Thanks!!! I so needed to hear this. Thanks Robbyn in sharing this! Yes, to have the wisdom to know what is mine and what is theirs is a great awareness. I am still learning this one (so much better at it!) I am also seeing that I get to be more aware of my compassion with myself and others and the big one for me is Releasing The Outcome!! PS...Still learning this system! Love you all...Vee
    Peace Denise
    Peace Denise

Post  Peace Denise Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 pm

I am so in agreement here! I am getting so many opportunities to practice
    compassion. Reminding myself of what is mine and what is not comes pretty easy, however the practice will always be necessary!
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

Post  jlbaker7461 Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 am

Ummmm.....ditto....exactly what I needed to hear from Robynn as well as the repies. Thank you. Love you all!!!
    Jules
    Maya
    Maya

Chances to Grow Empty To Path & Alchemy-Please read my wheel...

Post  Maya Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi Beautiful Spirits...
    Vicki gave the Mastery group an assignment to do a question wheel.
    So I invite you to take a look at mine and give me any feedback or insights you see! This will be great practice and I get all your wisdom!
    I have posted my wheel on the Mastery page.
    Remember, that the 'action' & 'gift' archetypes are only read in light.

It looks like this:
    1st house. Athlete * Alchemist * Artist
    The Athlete is my Birth Archetype/or my Contract
    The Alchemist is my Action according to the Question. (Read in Light only)
    The Artist is my Gift from God (Light)if I follow through with my Action.

So, go to the Mastery page to find the rest of my wheel. Ask my any questions you'd like as well. I love you Maya

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 pm