Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

Sharing The Vision

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sharing The Vision Empty Sharing The Vision

Post  Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Good Morning, I wanted to share the vision and intention that I hold. Shift of the Ages

We are living in an unprecedented Shift in human consciousness. We are also living with the old world consciousness of the 20th century in the 21st century opportunity for expansion, creativity and spiritual enlightenment that is not congruent with the thoughts, beliefs and behaviors that have permeated the last few thousand years. Each of us has the opportunity to Be The Change. Each of us has the opportunity to release the thoughts, behaviors and beliefs that we as well as our personal and collective tribes have lived as truth for the past few thousand years.

It will take our awareness and consciousness to maneuver these new waters of perception. It will take courage and introspection to identify that which we carry within our mind and body that keeps us from our authentic, spiritual creative nature. We will need to embrace innocence and the excitement of new ideas, solutions, thoughts and behaviors to create the shift that is available to us.
    We will need to embrace our Divinity and our oneness with the Divine Mind to be the Visionaries and manifest the Divine Paradigm into reality.

We get to awaken to truth. We have agreed to this covenant with God, Divinity. We get to awaken our accountability in this covenant. How we step into our place in the Shift of humanity is clearly written for each of us. Our job, action at this point in the shift is to come to a conscious awareness of the position we take as individuals and as members of a Divine crew of spiritual beings navigating the chaos and turbulence of change. We get to embrace our task in replacing the old paradigms with our New World Visions with Grace, Courage and relationship with the Divine.

Each of us is part of a greater whole that is Holy, Compassionate, Forgiving, and courageous in our quest for that which is true, good and beautiful. That which is not true, not good and not beautiful, we will surrender and release. We Forgive that which no longer serves our highest self and in so doing we embrace our truth, our Divine nature, consciously, courageously and diligently. We ARE the change we want to see in the world. We See it, We live it, We create a world of Peace, Prosperity, Love, Light, Creativity, Vision and Grace.

Believe, Visualize, Release, Renew, Create, Manifest!
    I AM Divinity, I accept my birth and heritage with humility and Grace.

Together we open windows and doors of conscious co creation. Together we activate the force and Law of Attraction in ways beyond our human comprehension. So, we proceed with faith and conviction. Love and LightVicki