Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+10
Kind Keala
jlbaker7461
Janny21
marvelous mark
Ittie Bittie Crittie
Joe Boy
sherijoi
Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)
Vicki Clough
robynnk
14 posters

Third & Ninth Contracts

robynnk
    robynnk

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty Third & Ninth Contracts

Post  robynnk Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 pm

This one I was not looking forward to writing about... In my third house, I have the judge. This little judge of mine is such a pain in the ARRSSS! It creeps into each one of my houses and just picks it apart. My judge, so far is the one archetype that has the most influence in my life. I have been know to judge others, but I judge myself the most. When I do something that goes against my true nature, I can beat myself down until there is absolutely nothing left but dust!

The judge in my third house is how I express myself and if I don't have a very positive self esteem to begin with then how I express myself is going to be critical. I feel the judge the most. Somedays I feel as though a have a knife stuck in my third chakra. I really have to analyze what is going on with me when I feel this feeling. A lot of this feeling is changing my self perception and the other part is judging myself. I really have to be aware of when my judge is dis-empowering me. The light side of my judge works well with my mediator. I allows me to see both sides of the issue and to make calls based on justice and with compassion. It also helps me to forgive people and myself of wrongs that have been committed. The contract that I have with my judge is to learn to forgive myself and others with justice and compassion.

Across from my judge in my ninth house, I have my saboteur. What a combination huh! In the house of my spirituality I have to surrender. Surrender my mind, body, and spirit to the divine. My contract in this house is to surrender my fears to the Divine by following my intuition and inviting change into my life. I have to surrender my fears and know that my intuition, that is connected to the divine, will help me make choices that will help me seek my highest potential. My judge can help my saboteur by allowing me to forgive myself and others when I am in situations where I am setting myself up for a fall.
    Vicki Clough
    Vicki Clough

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty Re: Third & Ninth Contracts

Post  Vicki Clough Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello Robyn,
    It is so nice to see your shinny face and hear your words of introspection and wisdom. This axis of the 3rd and 9th house for you is one of the challenges you have in life as well as one of the clear blessings. I have judge in my 7th house, and like you, I find that the judge is one of my strongest archetypes. When in shadow I can judge, sentence and execute, myself as well as others, And for me especially those I am in marriage and relationship with. I find that being very clear of my "Intention" is a powerful as well as an essential tool in keeping myself on the light side. One of my Mantras is " What is your intention" Then I get clear about that. The Judge, Saboteur axis is a contract of evolution. I am sooooo happy you see that as well as the challenge.
    I love your insight!
    Love and Light
    Vicki
    Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)
    Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)

Post  Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head) Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Ok here is my Third house.

3rd house-(Self Expression and Sibling) and I have the all mighty Rebel

In my life the Rebel has been quite active especially in my Self-Expression I have always said what is on my mind (sorry can't help it) and disagreeable just for fun if someone said Black I would say White just to get a reaction even if I didn't really care about the out come. But now I am different I don't so much concern myself with things that don't have anything to do with me I love being in Christ Mind and having a Budda heart it feels free.

My Action is the Visionary which is having the trust and faith in the vision that is put in front of me.

My gift is the Avenger which gives me the power to assist others in defending their truth.
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty Third house

Post  sherijoi Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 am

In my third house I have the Magical Child. The first things that spoke to me about this archetype is: siblings, early childhood and friends. Being the oldest of nine children I am always the one putting together the fun for each get together. I plan the Christmas devotional (sure to make everyone cry), I orchestrate the musical skit at all the weddings (now a tradition sure to make you laugh and cry) as well as making sure that we are all having a “magical” time. I also thought about when I was very young and had an imaginary friend, much like the one in the movie “Drop Dead Fred” where my dearest college sweetheart derived my loving nick-name “Snotface”. In contrast with Robynn’s search, I feel very light hearted and airy (Gemini’ish?) when uncovering this archetype. I even asked Joe if he thought I spent more time in light or shadow of this archetype. His reply was, “I don’t know the shadow side of your magical child.” One of my favorite titles is “sister” and I do my best to make sure my siblings know how much they are loved with magical gifts from my heart. I can see the challenge in this house with the child archetype in becoming conscious of motivations: empowerment or disempowerment of myself and others. This could easily be manipulated by a magical child archetype, so I must remain dedicated to the light side of integrity, when it comes to these challenges. I truly do believe that all things are possible and sometimes can lose myself in too much fantasy. I can see another shadow is my undying hope for things that may never happen. Even though I love this part of me that believes in endless possibilities, I must remind myself to accept the things that I cannot change; have courage to change the things I can and continue to pray for the wisdom to know the difference. With Guide/Healer on the axis in my ninth house of Spirituality I feel fortunate to have what I consider a beautiful balance. sunny
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

Post  Joe Boy Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 am

sherijoi wrote:In my third house I have the Magical Child. The first things that spoke to me about this archetype is: siblings, early childhood and friends. Being the oldest of nine children I am always the one putting together the fun for each get together. I plan the Christmas devotional (sure to make everyone cry), I orchestrate the musical skit at all the weddings (now a tradition sure to make you laugh and cry) as well as making sure that we are all having a “magical” time. I also thought about when I was very young and had an imaginary friend, much like the one in the movie “Drop Dead Fred” where my dearest college sweetheart derived my loving nick-name “Snotface”. In contrast with Robynn’s search, I feel very light hearted and airy (Gemini’ish?) when uncovering this archetype. I even asked Joe if he thought I spent more time in light or shadow of this archetype. His reply was, “I don’t know the shadow side of your magical child.” One of my favorite titles is “sister” and I do my best to make sure my siblings know how much they are loved with magical gifts from my heart. I can see the challenge in this house with the child archetype in becoming conscious of motivations: empowerment or disempowerment of myself and others. This could easily be manipulated by a magical child archetype, so I must remain dedicated to the light side of integrity, when it comes to these challenges. I truly do believe that all things are possible and sometimes can lose myself in too much fantasy. I can see another shadow is my undying hope for things that may never happen. Even though I love this part of me that believes in endless possibilities, I must remind myself to accept the things that I cannot change; have courage to change the things I can and continue to pray for the wisdom to know the difference. With Guide/Healer on the axis in my ninth house of Spirituality I feel fortunate to have what I consider a beautiful balance. sunny

Well said Snotface, well said! Cool
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:31 am

You are funny Joe!
    I can relate to what Sheri Joi said because I too have Magical Child/Eternal Child in my third house. I am the oldest of six and also found myself in charge of putting together the Christmas parties, and many other gatherings for the whole family. I find myself involved in the same things with my church group and I just can't help myself. I feel that I resonate more with the Magical Child than the Eternal Child, but as Caroline Myss said, we have some of all the children in us, so I'm sticking with those two. I think I step into the shadow at times when I feel overwhelmed with this responsibility, or the thought that it is my responsibility and it is hard for me to step back and let others take this from me, even though I'm tired and want to. I don't have a Martyr Archetype in my birth wheel, even though I probably should, ha ha! I do have a Queen in my ninth house, so that could possibly be what keeps me from wanting to relinquish this place in the family and in my church associations. That would be the shadow side of the Queen as well, wanting the control.
    My intent to stay on the light side of these Archetypes is to weigh out the things I want to do, with the things I have to do and create a balance that will keep me in the light! I am letting my children do some of the things I've done in the past, because I realize that they are very capable and I can step back and watch from now on, because I don't need to be in the middle of everything, all of the time.
    This is all I have at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I will have more to add later.
    Thanks to all of you that are sharing, it gives me great insight to myself, to read about you.
    Love and Light!
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty 3rd House - Knight

Post  Joe Boy Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm

3rd house..Knight in my 3rd house reminds me to be aware how I present my truths/values. Living in the light side tells me to Love myself first and remain loyal and devoted to Me and in doing so will allow Me to use my gifts responsibly and learn from and empower others. Nobody is more important than Me, take care of Me, stay true to Me and share my truths with others openly and honestly.
    Being in the shadow I will sacrifice myself and save and disempower others, putting their needs and want above my own

marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

Post  marvelous mark Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:18 am

Hello all, In my third house,self expresion and siblings.
    I have prostitue which the light side is integrity and honor, hero which the light side is personal empowerment, trickster which the light side is seeking alternitves to stay on your path or a messenger from the creator.
    In my ninth house spirituality, I have pioneer which the light side is creation, networker which the light side is unity and flexibility, midas which the light side is creation and gerosity.
    The axsis is dont sell myself out,create what I want,empower myself and others through generosity.
    Janny21
    Janny21

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty 3rd house and 9th house

Post  Janny21 Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm

3rd House: Communication, self-expression particularly to my "siblings" - those close to me. STUDENT - as the student I communicate in a way that allows me to learn through conversation. The light side aids me in being impeccible with my word and asking questions to be clear and not make assumptions. The shadow plays out for me as not having faith in my own thoughts and expression - in seeking others ideas as validation - particularly with PROSTITUTE next door in my 4th house "Home". I need to be true and respect my honor and my own spirit in this house (getting ahead here). My contract: I learn evry day and am open to life's lessons.
    9th House: Spirituality - LIBERATOR! In the light I am on the path of freedom or liberation from old spiritual beliefs (12 years catholic school) - and the lifetime path of my true spirituality. Contract: I honor the divinity in all that is. I am divinely guided.

These 2 houses work as a nice contract for me - I stay in the light more easily here.

Love you all, Jan!
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty Third House - Self Expression / Siblings – ARTIST

Post  jlbaker7461 Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 pm

I think I could write 12 pages on this. Absolutely fascinating and very enlightening!

The 3rd house speaks of “how you present what you are and what you hold dear to the world.” “Your capacity to express yourself as an individual, Involves both your self esteem and your self expression, Learning about the causes and effects of your choices. It reveals how you direct your energy into the world, Awakening to your own power and learning to direct it responsibly.”

The light side of the ARTIST archetype embodies the passion to express a dimension of life that is just beyond the five senses. The ARTIST psyche is animated with energy to express it into physical form. Doing what you do in such a way that you create an emotional field that inspires others.

The shadow side represents the fears of financial ruin and often causes ARTISTS to suppress their talents.

First off… my degree is in art! Imagine that?

I definitely see the light and shadow side of the ARTIST. I’m always stressed about finances (shadow) and when I choose to sit in my poop I stop drawing and painting thus suppressing my talent and not inspiring others.

The light side of Artist I can completely identify with expressing myself in physical form and expressing a dimension of life just beyond the 5 senses. That’s art to me:)!!!! I'm also quite animated as my peeps who know me well can attest to that and so can I!

Contract: Be conscious of my motivations. Every thought, word, action and deed is an expression of my power. Awaken to my power. Create and emotional field that inspires others.

I’m still going through the crossovers on the 1st and 7th Houses, 2nd and 8th, etc. I don’t want to post on them until I fully understand.

Love and Light,

Jules

Last edited by jlbaker7461 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:45 pm

That is awesome Jules, thanks for sharing!
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty 9th House - Saboteur

Post  Joe Boy Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:40 am

Ninth house brings to my attention my fear of my unknown gift to lead.

There has been a guiding force in my life that I have been aware of since I was about 12. When I was younger I really paid no attention to it. In 1997, after Inner Child, it was brought to my attention a couple times and that’s when I started to pay it some attention. It has been more active the last couple of years that’s when I started trying NOT to pay attention to it. You see, since I was about 12, I’ve had several religious, spiritual and likewise “leaders”, as well as a couple of strangers, tell me as they see me as a great man. They have all told me that they see me as a leader/teacher with a large following. That’s when the fear started.

Now being involved with The Path has changed the way I look at my “gift”. Ninth house, spiritual saboteur, tells me to embrace my fear of self empowerment and take responsibility for me and what I create. Don’t fear change, invite it, respond in a positive manner and use it to learn and grow. Listening to my truths and choosing to respond from the light side, directs me in my spiritual life, allowing me to be the leader I was born to be as long as I am clear with my intentions.
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

Post  sherijoi Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks for all your assistance last night Joe!
    I combined Healer and Guide in my 9th house. I can look back over my life and see little pieces of the puzzle that have led to this passionate pursuit of Spirituality. I have always had a strong desire to know the Divine and have a close relationship with the Divine. About 2 years ago, in an intimate group of strangers that had gathered for a spiritual retreat, I had a large “a-ha” moment. I had just lost my job at a mortgage company and was deciding where to look for employment. I knew without a doubt in the middle of the retreat that I would not be returning to the mortgage industry which had been my career for the last 15 years. I announced to the group that I was going to be a “healer”. At that moment I didn’t know who had said that or what that even meant. It scared me to not understand what was happening. This was the beginning of a beautiful shift. I have loved being a part in others shift, encouraging them so that they don’t have to be afraid. I also enJOI being a “Guide” to my children, more than I like “mothering”. My intention is to use these gifts to heal and guide humanity to higher consciousness and really make a difference in this world. I love the balance that the magical child on the axis brings to this house.
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

Post  Joe Boy Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:51 pm

sherijoi wrote:Thanks for all your assistance last night Joe!
    I combined Healer and Guide in my 9th house. I can look back over my life and see little pieces of the puzzle that have led to this passionate pursuit of Spirituality. I have always had a strong desire to know the Divine and have a close relationship with the Divine. About 2 years ago, in an intimate group of strangers that had gathered for a spiritual retreat, I had a large “a-ha” moment. I had just lost my job at a mortgage company and was deciding where to look for employment. I knew without a doubt in the middle of the retreat that I would not be returning to the mortgage industry which had been my career for the last 15 years. I announced to the group that I was going to be a “healer”. At that moment I didn’t know who had said that or what that even meant. It scared me to not understand what was happening. This was the beginning of a beautiful shift. I have loved being a part in others shift, encouraging them so that they don’t have to be afraid. I also enJOI being a “Guide” to my children, more than I like “mothering”. My intention is to use these gifts to heal and guide humanity to higher consciousness and really make a difference in this world. I love the balance that the magical child on the axis brings to this house.

My pleasure! It's nice to have someone to bounce our thoughts and feelings off of. You assist me just as much, Thank You SnotFace jocolor !
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:06 pm

You guys are pretty awesome too! Love reading your posts and seeing how insightful you are about your life and future.
    Kind Keala
    Kind Keala

Post  Kind Keala Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:38 pm

In my 3rd House of Self Expression/Siblings I have Sabatuer. That tells me I need 2 be clear with my intent on how I express myself to the world and my siblings especially. On the shadow side of there are obvious qualities of:
    • Sabotaging myself, others and situations
    • Low self esteem that may block power or success
    • Self destructive behavior or the desire to undermine others
    On the light side I have found many things:
    • Understanding warnings before we sabotage ourselves, others or situations
    • Divinely guiding your thoughts, actions and desires to create our own destiny
    • Avoiding repetitive mistakes and dangers
    • Listening to ur intuition and understanding that every time u do u become more aware
    WOW, these r all huge 4 me, these archetypes really r divinely guided how they fall in2 place. What this means 2 me is that if I can pay attention to signs, synchronicities and coincidences, I can achieve my goals and my highest potential in leaps and bounds. It also tells me that I can become stagnant if I get lazy, bored or unmotivated. All 3 of my first houses have a huge contract and they all feed off of each other The Beggar, The Victim and The Sabatuer. Just by looking at all of those words 2gether u can c what I’m referring 2! Obviously if I play the victim role and beg 4 attention in a negative way I sabotage myself, DUH!!! That’s the ez part. Now all I need 2 do is make sure that I focus on the light side of each of these powerful archetypes and I can truly achieve my highest potential! So all I have 2 do is be generous with my time and efforts, keep myself accountable in continuing 2 work 2wards my goals with clear intention and I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!
    I haven’t even looked at my axis on any of these yet, baby steps I have already learned so much, I’m sure I have much more 2 learn and teach as well.
    Namaste, study
    Love & Light, I love you & sunny
    Kind Keala afro
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

Post  jlbaker7461 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Wow....awesome Keala!!!
    Love you,
    Jules
    Airbear
    Airbear

Post  Airbear Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 pm

My third house i am the Prostitute in my self-expression and siblings. its about for me identifying my Honor code. Its owning my honor and integrity. it also helps me empower others in thoughts and prayers to the grandfathers above..I am walk my walk and talk my talk and honor you all as we are all the same and walk side by side..I love you all Peace,Love and Rock n Roll afro
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty OMG!!

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Alright, so I have the Rebel in my 3rd house of self expression and siblings.

Shadow Rebel: May compel me to rebel out of peer pressure or for the sake of fashion, and so become mired in another manifestation of conformity. I've had a tendency to rebel against certain things in my life, just because I didn't like or agree with them.

Light Rebel: The light side of my rebel has helped me to be myself, no matter what others think. Which I LOVE Very Happy The rebel can also lead you to reject spiritual systems that do not serve your inner need for direct union with the Divine and to seek out more appropriate paths.

My contract for the rebel: Stand up for what I know to be truth.

Intention: I have the courage to find God's truth, and to live by it. I have the courage to stand up and be a good example to others.

Across from my rebel in my 9th house of Spirituality is the Samaritan.

Shadow Samaritan: Helps one person or group to the detriment of another, one's own family, or the greater good of society. Also may have a kind of self-importance that say's others must adhere to one's own choice of who is most deserving.

Light Samaritan: Sacrifices for those they might be least inclined to serve. This allows me to show my kindness to everyone, not just my family and friends, but to everyone. Makes me feel good about myself when I assist someone on their path.

Samaritan Contract: To show up for people even if I would rather not tongue Do the right thing.

Intention: I have clear intent to love myself and everyone else. I follow my intuition and show kindness to everyone.

When my Rebel and Samaritan come together it gives me the courage and strength I need to be kind and show love to the people who are outcast or looked down upon. I get to be the one who shows love to everyone, no matter what anyone else thinks of me or the people I share my love with... And wow! How incredible is that?! Very Happy
    robinshapiro
    robinshapiro

Post  robinshapiro Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Wow Angela..that is beautiful! You are amazing.....
    Janny21
    Janny21

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty Angela....

Post  Janny21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:09 pm

You are one very old soul, girlfriend! Wow. Thanks. You are amazing.

-J cheers
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Thank you both so much! I know we were brought together for a reason, love you lotz and lotz and lotz!! Very Happy I love you
    Namaste
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Third & Ninth Contracts Empty 3rd and 9th Houses

Post  Goddess Jenn Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

3rd House
    Chronos – Wounded Child - In my third house of self expression and siblings I have my Wounded Child. I am present. I use my voice in a loving way to speak my truth in a divine way.
    Kiaros – Visionary – I am being asked to bring truth into view and express what could be.
    Cosmic – Storyteller – I will be able to relay wisdom and truth to those around me.
    This contract is all about using my voice and not being small. It is asking me to always be present and to use my voice to channel divinity. I will have to ability to bring forth truth and share it with others.

9th House
    Chronos – Detective – In my ninth house is my Detective. I seek Spiritual truth and use my intuition and my heart for confirmation of the truth.
    Kiaros – Rescuer – I am being asked to provide strength and support with the truth that I find and know.
    Cosmic – I will be able to empower myself with Universal Truth.
    This contract is all about seeking out Universal Truth and using that Truth to empower myself and others.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 pm