Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+6
marvelous mark
little ricky
Goddess Jenn
Peace Denise
Ittie Bittie Crittie
robynnk
10 posters

Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts

robynnk
    robynnk

Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts Empty Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts

Post  robynnk Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Hello everyone. I guess I did not understand the instructions as well as I should have, because my "stuff" ended up being completely different that the threads you are posting. I researched, read, and pondered each house and what my archetype was trying to teach me within that house. I discovered that there is a common theme among them and came up with contracts that I must complete in order to reach my highest potential. To come up with the contracts, I looked at my life and how the archetype plays a roll in it, as well as, what major lesson, do I have to learn in order to live in the light side of my archetype. Here it goes:

House 1: Victim: Contract: Develop self esteem and accountability for myself and my outcomes.

House 2: Mentor: Contract: Teach spiritual values by being an example of letting go of material possessions and control of others.

House 3: Judge: Contract: Learn to forgive myself and others with justice and compassion.

House 4: Prositute: Contract: Develop faith in myself and the universe that I will always have what I need to survive.

House 5: Queen: Contract: Empower myself by enhancing my relationships and experiences through love & creativity.

House 6: Nature Child: Contract: Find balance between work and health by recharging myself in nature.

House 7: Mediator: Contract: Build a relationship with myself and others by living my truth and seeing both sides of issues.

House 8: Healer: Contract: Heal my mind, body, and spirit by having the strength and courage to live my truth.

House 9: Saboteur: Contract: Surrender my fears to the Divine by following my intuition and inviting positive change into my life.

House 10: Shape Shifter: Contract: Navigate through different levels of consciousness to seek my highest potential.

House 11: Pioneer: Contract: Explore divinity within myself by having faith and investigating opportunites for positive change.

House 12: Seeker: Contract: Surrender my ego so that I may use my intuition to seek wisdom and truth in the Divine.

As I went over the contracts that I must complete in order to be on the path to my higher self, I could see a huge pattern. My self esteem. I can see that all of my life I have had to battle with my self esteem and confidence. It has stopped me many times from doing what I know in my heart to be right and true. It has stopped me from going after my dreams and desires. I has stopped me from learning and growing as a person. If I am going to complete these contracts, I need to make major changes in myself. I want to make those changes.

I don't know if I even did this assignment how it was supposed to be done, but this is what I came up with. Any insight from you, would be greatly and truly appreciated.

Robynn
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts Empty Re: Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

This is very profound Robynn, you really have insight to what your Path is.
    Love you my friend!
    Christie
    Peace Denise
    Peace Denise

Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts Empty Re: Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts

Post  Peace Denise Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:28 pm

That was an amazing journey into yourself. Thanks so much for sharing and for showing us what more we can learn. What a great example you are!

Love and Light,
    Denise
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Post  Goddess Jenn Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 pm

You did a fabulous job. You completed all the houses and got your homework done early! I love you Good insight!
    little ricky
    little ricky

Post  little ricky Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Very nice way to complete your homework, I need to learn from u and
    get moving on our homework.
    marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

Post  marvelous mark Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 am

You did an excellent job! Thank you for sharing.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:57 am

Robin - I would love to hear more from you on each house...will you be posting on the other page - the details of your research for the first house. I get so much from reading each person's thought processes. Thanks!

-Jan
    robynnk
    robynnk

Post  robynnk Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Jan: I am not sure what page you wanted me to post my reply too. There are getting to be so many. So I am responding to you here. When I got the assignment from Vicki to read through the house and the archetype, I really didn't know where to start in the book. I was only on page 26 at the time. So I skipped to the middle of the book on page 210. In my first house I have the Victim. (Mark had an excellent idea to highlight his book with different colors, which really helped me remember key points). I read through the first house and the thing that really hit me was the last paragraph where it states [that my identity, self esteem, and awareness of your ego lay the groundwork for your life. How I conduct myself with others and whether I have the strength to make my way without needing to ask for another's permission, depends on how well I succeed at the many challenges that awaken my need to take charge of who I am] really hit me. My self esteem has always been an issue for me. I have always questioned my worth, and whether I was good enough for who I was with or what I was doing. As I thought about this issue that is really present in my life, I skipped to the back of the book and read the victim archetype. I also, read the extended discussion on page 116 about the victim. I was hit by a bolt of lightening when I read that the core issue of the victim is whether it's worth giving up my own sense of empowerment to avoid taking responsibility for my independence. The victim is my guardian of my personal boundaries. I thought about what I read for a while and came back and re-read it. I realized that I have no boundaries because I am too worried about what other people think of me. I have spent my entire life looking for approval from other sources, when I should have been looking within. I also, had a discussion with Paul and Mark at the retreat regarding the issue of my accountability. I don't have a problem taking accountability for my actions, I have a problem taking accountability for everyone elses. That is why I felt so guilty from the group challenge "failing" the first time through. I wanted to take the failure upon myself. After this discussion, I have really tried to be aware of what I was feeling and when. When I thought about my contract with the first house, it made complete sense for me to achieve my highest potential, I have to learn that I am of value and that I don't need anyone elses approval and that I only have to be responsible for my part of the outcome, not the whole thing. I pretty much followed the same process for all of the other houses.
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Great insight Robynn, and I'm happy that you do realize that you are not accountable for the rest of us. I really didn't see our first time on the ropes event as a failure, because we learned from it and anytime we are learning we are accomplishing something that can be of benefit to us. Overall we worked very well together and even those left behind were doing what they could to pick up the slack. You were awesome in that event and I hope you realize that as well. As I see it we all learned that teamwork is essential and each one of us plays an important role in one anothers life.
    What a great bunch we all are and I'm in gratitude for each and everyone of you!
    Thanks for sharing.
    jpetescape
    jpetescape

Post  jpetescape Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Yeah, what my mom said! I feel like we learned something the first time around, as well as the second time around. You were AMAZING up there in the front, Robynn! You did exactly what you were supposed to do to help those of us behind you get across. I was so focused on making sure everything went smoothly for Susan in front of me (who was helping a blind woman across) and my mom behind me, and keeping my own feet on the rocks at all times. When I finally crossed the line, and turned around to see more than half our people still at the start, I was thinking "what are they waiting for!" Then I realized that they didn't have any rocks. I had so many mixed emotions go through my head. They all looked so cute standing back there, and I realized how sad I was that they were not with us at the finish line. It took so much concentration to get across the first time. We were all so focused that I don't think any of us even new that we still had some of our peeps stuck behind us, or that we didn't have anymore rocks left. The second time we ROCKED IT... we were working as one. Oh, and we had TERRIFIC angels on our side. I love you, Angels! I had so much fun doing the rock event, and I learned a lot about myself. This is cool!
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

Post  jlbaker7461 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 am

Where do I find the pictures at??
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 am

Jules, you go up to the top and click on Gallery (It's the third one on the left), and then go into users personal albums and they should be in there. Namaste
    Janny21
    Janny21

Assignment #2: Archetypes, Houses, & Contracts Empty To Robin....

Post  Janny21 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:43 am

Robin,

I have read all your posts together -- and I am so amazed at your honesty. You sound so profoundly raw to this information. I am so proud to be doing this work along side you. Wow...your words say so much. Thank you!
    cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 pm