Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+8
BtrflySpirit17
Joe Boy
Airbear
Kind Keala
robynnk
Janny21
marvelous mark
Admin
12 posters

4th and 10th House

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

4th and 10th House Empty 4th and 10th House

Post  Admin Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Here is our next house enjoy!
    marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

4th and 10th House Empty Re: 4th and 10th House

Post  marvelous mark Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 am

In my fourth house, Home I have Lover, the light side is self esteem, Student, the light side is openness to lifelong learning, Hermit the light side is serves personal creativity.
    In my tenth house I have Victim, the light side is be 100% accountible, Knight, the light side is loyality and honor, Queen the light side is empowerment.
    The axsis is very similar to the third and ninth houses, create what I want through continued learning, be 100% accountible for my experience, empower myself and others to reach the highest potential
    I want to thank all of you for sharing your experiences on here, I hope we can soon get the rest of the group involved as well. Love you guys!
    Janny21
    Janny21

4th and 10th House Empty 4th and 10th houses

Post  Janny21 Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Sunday seems to be my time for reflection.....I enjoy checking out this site on my lazy Sundays.....

4th house "Home" - This is where I honor myself and my deepest passion. The archetype settin' up house here is that danged PROSTITUTE" - okay wait - she scared me at first - but as I spent many, many hours - into days on this...I now can say that this is the first prostitute I have ever fallen in love with. In the light, she is my guardian of faithfulness to my "self" - to my heart and soul. I know what I need to do to be able to stay true to my honor. She is the spirit that looks out for me. In the dark, she sells me out for security and love -- affirming that I am not enough. (Done with that!). This is such a great reminder for me and such a divinely guided archetype for me. I love my prostitute.I will not give in and give over for anything that takes me out of my honor. Contract: "I honor my "self". I love and care for myself. I am divinity."

10th house "Highest Potential" - is TEACHER! My ambition, my life's purpose. I have always felt like a teacher to those around me - my biological siblings, my staff at work, my friends (who I learn from and learn from me). I choose a line of work that allows me to be of service to others. I love this!!!!Contract: "I serve others unconditionally!" (and always will....while staying in my honor and being true to my greatest good!)

Again, I love my prostitute -- that is a liberating statement! And this is a powerful contract 4 and 10!
    robynnk
    robynnk

Post  robynnk Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Like Jan, I also have the prostitute in fourth house (home). After thinking about it and doing a lot of reading about the prostitute I have decided my contract with this archetype is to: Develop faith in myself and the universe that I will always have what I need to survive. As I look back on my life I can see many many, did I say many, times that I have given up part of myself for security. I even see it when Chad asks me about a new idea he has for the company. I get a big knot in my stomach with the what if this doesn't work. I am being very aware of this right now and am working through and releasing my fears to the divine and trusting that god knows a lot more about the situation than I do. I am trusting that I will always have what I need to survive. I might not be as comfortable as I would like to be (queen) but I will get by and be happy.

In my 10th house I have the shape shifter. I can see this being an important axis for me. The shape shifter has allowed me in the past to slip into different roles as the situation called for them. (Please don't anyone be offended) but I can see this especially with the Mormon culture around where I live. When I was with people from that culture, I could slip in to the good little Mormon wife role. This never felt like the roll I was supposed to play and have gone to battle over it many times with Chad. I also can fit into any group whether it be business, grunge, kids, etc. Chad helped me realize I was doing this shifting personalities thing a while back and I have really worked hard at being my authentic self and not worrying about what others thought of who I am. If I like me than that is all that matters. My shape shifter now has morphed into something deeper. It allows me to slip between levels of consciousness to seek my highest potential. I think this is really big for me. As all of you know, I am a see it to believe it person. I am really starting to go within myself to believe it so I will see it.

Together these two contracts will aid me in the transition I am undergoing. The prostitute will help me to know I am always okay. The shape shifter will assist my prostitute to go within myself for the answers I seek.

There really wasn't a lot in the book on the shape shifter. If anyone else has more information on this archetype, please share it with me. I am open to any and all thoughts regarding this great archetype.

Last edited by robynnk on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kind Keala
    Kind Keala

Post  Kind Keala Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Yoyo what’s crackalatin my peoples,
    In my 4th House of Home I have the Lover, finally something that I can automatically see the light side in! What up 2 Marvelous Mark, we have both have the Lover in our Home, what we value the most!
    So as far as listing the shadow side which I usually do 1st I had 2 do sum research on this:
    • Exaggerated, obsessive passion that causes destructive behavior on ones physical or mental health or self esteem
    • Expecting the love u give 2 b reciprocated equally
    Now the light side of this archetype is ez:
    • Passion
    • Devotion
    • Romance
    • Affection
    • Appreciation of self related to the psyche
    I am attracted 2 this archetype 4 all of the many positives that it exudes. When I 1st think of Lover it’s nearly impossible 4 me 2 think of anything bad. I have had a struggle with love in my past, so I do understand the shadow side of it now that I realize there is 1. In past relationships I have given my all a lot of the time and when I didn’t get enuf of that back, then it made me feel unloved. Even tho I was getting a lot of love, mayb it just wasn’t the way that I thought I needed it! Now that I understand love more, I accept the love that I receive and appreciate it even more than I ever did b4. I know that I am enuf and the ability 2 love myself and others is a gift in itself. Any love that I receive on top of that is just gravy. I could go on and on about all of my passions I have in life but I’ll use the K.I.S.S. principle KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. Much love 2 all my peeps!!!
    Namaste, cheers
    Love & Light, I love you & sunny
    Kind Keala afro
    Airbear
    Airbear

Post  Airbear Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi amazing spirits of love. in this dictation, i am the Bully in this house. This house is the Mother Energy and on its axis is Father energy and in that house is my addict where in that same respect my Father is an addict, which is truly a blessing to me. I have learned so much from addicts and the way they are miracles in this wonderful world. it gives me the great Courage to walk threw my life have never done a illeagal drug or treated my body like an amusement park. I trust in God and i love myself dearly. My bully also teaches me to not be so hard on me to let go and let god. It makes life so much easier to have hope and faith to know everything happens for a reason, and the courage to step into anything you desire. we can do anything we set are minds to....." Life Is What You Make It" A.Sewell
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

4th and 10th House Empty 4th House-Father

Post  Joe Boy Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 am

I am a Father/Leader that leads from the truths of my heart (Integrity, Honor and My Word). I deliver Love and Light! I create a healthy home while guiding, protecting and supporting my Family/Tribe....I do this by using my past experiences and making a conscience decision to pass on a message that does not include my past wounds and negative patterns. I live in the present, let go of the past and be aware, while being present and balanced!
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Good job! You all do so well! Robynn, you are really good at this, keep it up you beautiful woman!

Keala, that's awesome and your so funny! lol! I love you & sunny
    Janny21
    Janny21

4th and 10th House Empty Aaron........

Post  Janny21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:11 pm

....wow, my man....you also amaze me....I love reading your texts, your posts....your words inspire me....and give me goossebumps. I love you!

-J study
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Mon May 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello! cheers

In my 4th House of Home I have the Addict.

Shadow Addict: Struggle with will power and absence of self control. May compromise my honor & integrity.

Light Addict: Helps me to recognize when an outside substance, habit, relationship, or any expression of life has more authority over my willpower than does my inner spirit. Surrendering my life over to a higher power.

My Lesson/Contract: To surrender my life to God, and to have faith.

My Intention: I have faith in God and in myself and my Guardian Angels. I trust the process of life. I let it be.

In my 10th house of Highest Potential I have the Magical Child.

Shadow: Absence of the possibility of miracles, attitudes of pessimism and depression, particularly when exploring dreams. May also manifest a belief that energy and action are not required, allowing one to retreat in fantasy. (I have done this).

Light: See's the potential for sacred beauty in all things. Gifted with the power of imagination and the belief that everything is possible. So true! sunny

My Lesson/Contract: I must have complete and utter faith in God, and in myself in order to reach my highest potential.

My intention: I turn my life over to God and trust that everything is taken care of. I put forth the energy and take action toward making my dreams come true.

Together my Addict and my Magical Child tell me that if I surrender my life to God, and have faith, then my possibilities are endless!! flower
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

4th and 10th House Empty 4th and 10th House

Post  Goddess Jenn Tue May 04, 2010 9:36 pm

4th House
    Chronos – Athlete – In my fourth house of self/home is my athlete. I have strength of Spirit. I am endurance. I am perfect as I am. Honor is who I am.
    Kiaros – Shape-shifter – I am being asked to be flexible and accommodating when necessary. I bend when it does not disrupt my honor code.
    Cosmic – Damsel – I empower myself and I am enough. I rescue myself.
    This contact is about having endurance and strength. When I stand by my truth and honor, then I empower myself.

10th House
    Chronos – Companion – In my house of Highest Potential I have my Companion. When I love and take care of myself I will reach my highest potential. I work well with others.
    Kiaros – Networker – I am being asked to work well with others for the good of all. I am being asked to participate in groups that serve the highest good.
    Cosmic – Exorcist – I will have the ability to release negativity and be a positive force.
    This contract is asking me to work with others for the good of humanity. In doing this will reach my highest potential and be a positive force in the group.
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

Post  sherijoi Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 am

4th House - Angel/Cheerleader

The thing that speaks to me most about this house is the gentle way "home" is described. When I feel that I have come "home" I feel connected to Spirit and in touch with my soul. (As I speak a beautiful rainbow is appearing right in front of me out my kitchen window, as if to whisper "You're on the right track with this one, Sheri".) In this house I have the angel archetype, I have teamed that archetype up with one that I made up for myself, "Cheerleader". Since I was young I have helped all those around me with no expectations of return, being the oldest of nine children allowed plenty of opportunity for that. I have learned recently the importance of "assisting" others rather than "helping" them and this is where the distinction between "Angel" and "Cheerleader" comes in for me. I think it is just as important to cheer others on and let them help themselves, sometimes it's more important than doing it for them. You can't give anyone else an experience but you can CHEER them on. The shadow side of this archetype is to act innocent or angelic to mislead others and I am VERY good at this Sad . I can see how I manipulate in the shadow side of this archetype often. It is extremely important that I stay conscious of this and remember to act with honor and integrity in my angel/cheerleader archetype and remain in the light. An angel with honor and integrity is who my soul strives to be! Very Happy
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

Post  sherijoi Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 am

I posted my 4th house before reading everyone elses and now that I read them all, I just wanted to let you know how wonderful they all are! I learn so much from reading your insights and I can really feel you pouring your soul into them.....especially this house..."HOME". Brings me "HOME" to be on this forum with all of your light. Thank you all!! -Namaste-
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

4th and 10th House Empty 10th House

Post  sherijoi Thu May 06, 2010 12:36 am

10th house - Shape Shifter

Re-visiting this archetype had me questioning why I was drawn to it but I can really relate to Robynn's comments above. I can relate to the shadow side quite a bit, unfortunately and because it is on the axis of my angel archetype the misleading or manipulation I use in the shadow side of angel, connects perfectly with the projecting any image that serves my agenda shadow side of shape-shifter. NOT GOOD! On the light side I can see that all my life I have had to adapt to different environments and do it quickly and effortlessly. As I mentioned I am the oldest of nine children and I am also an only child of my father, both are very unique environments to adapt to. One home was strict mormon and the other, well let's just say "not" but in a very good way, I was exposed to many different belief's. I am grateful for these contrasts because it allowed me to see outside of religion while giving me the stability of a strong family structure within the mormon culture. I also have always been able to fit in with all crowds....I had friends in the popular crowd in high school, my close circle of geeky friends, one of my best friend's in the parking lot crew and I was also a part of the athletic circle. In my previous career, my job was to visit different offices all day. I was able to visit 6-8 offices and blend into whatever atmosphere I found in these offices. I have worried that this is superficiality at it's best, a character trait I despise....another key that this is a good archetype fit for me. Pondering and searching for meaning on shape shifter has shown me how I can use this in the house of highest potential for me. By staying in the light side of this archetype I will remain genuine and authentic to my core self while blending in with all different groups I am surrounded by in order to bring love and light to all walks of life........or maybe I just want to be a werewolf!!! AAHH-ROOOOOOO............must be late! Love to EVERYONE!!!! xoxoxo
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

4th and 10th House Empty 4th House - Home - SEEKER

Post  jlbaker7461 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi my loves,

I have SEEKER in my 4th house.

The 4th house “has the strongest influence on the foundation of your emotional nature.” “The word or image “home” has many meanings. For me, my “home” is my heart and my SEEKER archetype searches for wisdom and truth wherever it is to be found. I believe I find this mostly in my heart (home) as well as listening and sharing thoughts with the people I love.

The 4th house also speaks of “toxic memories and emotions” which I have quite a few in my adult life, not as a child.

The light side of SEEKER is “one who searches on a path that may begin with earthly curiosity but has at its core the search for God and/or enlightenment.” “…..search for wisdom and truth wherever it is to be found”. That’s me! The shadow side of SEEKER is “lost soul, someone on an aimless journey without direction, ungrounded, disconnected from goals and others.” That’s me too!!!

Contract: Heal my personal history and complete unfinished business. Stop patterns of negativity. Seek for wisdom and truth through my heart.

I love you all,
    Jules
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

4th and 10th House Empty comment

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 pm

I finally took some time to read your posts and you peoples are doing so well at figuring it out. I am working on this 4th & 10th as we speak, hope to get it posted soon. I've been a bit preoccupied lately and haven't even picked up this homework until tonight. Everyone keep posting, I'm enjoying you input.
    Nameste'
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

4th and 10th House Empty 10th House

Post  Joe Boy Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:36 pm

In my 10th house I find the DESTROYER and what it tells me to do is LISTEN!
    Release my destructive behaviors and rebuild with Love & Light. Assist others to heal, allow them to release and liberate themselves from shadow/negative behaviors and emotions. In assisting others, I in turn help myself release and heal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:18 pm