Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+7
robynnk
Janny21
Vicki Clough
Ittie Bittie Crittie
marvelous mark
Goddess Jenn
Joe Boy
11 posters

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships

Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships Empty Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships

Post  Joe Boy Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

I was compelled to do my 7th house after doing my 1st house.
    Here's what I came up with.

The rebel in my 7th house tells me to always be aware of my rebellious nature and to stay out of the shadow side. When in the shadow I tend to rebel for no reason other than to spite others and that has never served Me well.

Living in the light side allows me to challenge Myself and others to question our own belief systems and tribal patterns and seek out our own inner truths.

~Joe Boy
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships Empty Re: Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships

Post  Goddess Jenn Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationship - Martyr
    I do not lose myself in the relationships that I have. I do not give up my needs or wants for the needs of others.

1-7 Contract - My Goddess and Martyr are across from each other. This is one of the first contacts that I recognized. Unfortunately, it was because of shadow. In my old life I would lose myself in the relationship that I was in becoming the shadow martyr. I put my needs, not just my wants, last. I would die for the cause, even if it was not a good cause. I would then use the shadow Goddess(and all her dark powers) to get what I wanted in a manipulative way. This can prove to be a very dangerous combination.
    Now I embrace the light Goddess and empower myself and stay true to myself. I will not give up on my needs, and practice Self-Love Self-Care.

Question Wheel
    Chronos - Martyr - I understand what my needs are in relationships and hold true to them. I have courage to stand up for that which I believe in.

Kiaros - Healer - I serve those that I love by empowering them and myself. I channel divinity into relationship. I heal all my relationships.

Cosmic - Student - I will learn from those that I have relationships with. I continue on my path of love and light.

This is telling me to be true to me and understand what my needs in relationships are. As I am true to myself I will heal myself and others so that we will have healthy relationships. I will learn much from those relationships and will learn things that I would not be able to learn on my own.

Whew!
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships Empty Re: Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships

Post  Joe Boy Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 pm

You might want to go lay down for a minute. Wink

Thanks for sharing. That is a lot of information and looking at you, Great Job!

It's such an eye opener to me, to see what other, more advanced, people are writing/learning/teaching. It really makes me want to do sooo much more and get it done faster too.
    I am aware that it is a process and requires baby steps and patience, I do have one question.
    How long is it going to take? clown
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Post  Goddess Jenn Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Joe, it is going to take a LIFETIME! It is a path, a way of life, NOT a destination! Your introspection is amazing! We are all works in progress!
    marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

Post  marvelous mark Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 am

Good Morning to all,
    In my house marriage and relationships I have destroyer as my archetype
    the light side tells me that I get to create whatever I want, my action is the mentor, which the light side is passing on wisdom to a student which I myself am a student and also I get to pass it on to others in the world.
    My gift is the virgin which is the beginning point of creation.
    In the first house I have vampire, servant and divine child, the vampire and destroyer are pretty powerful, my action in both are very closely related, I get to serve and mentor myself and others which gets me to my gift of divine child and virgin which basicly says create what you want in this life and assist others in reaching there highest potential as well.
    Love you guys!
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh Joe, I want it all right now too. I feel in the dark most of the time, but as Vicki said, we will all get it in time, those baby steps are important.
    I enjoyed reading your info Mark, good insight.
    Love and Light!
    Vicki Clough
    Vicki Clough

Post  Vicki Clough Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Oh, Hi!
    I love reading your posts! Joe, you are very intuitive. You know more than you think you know. Jen, really great job and courageous honesty! Christy, you know more than you think you know also.

It is time to move to the 2nd and 8th houses.
    I look forward to your insight.
    Love and Light
    Vicki
    Janny21
    Janny21

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships Empty 7th house (and my contract with the 1st house)

Post  Janny21 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm

7th house Marriage and Relationship: The house of Libra - Iam a Libra. I have always known that this is a powerful house for me. And that "I am a relationship person". I love people and I love intimate relationships.

Archetype: My 7th house archetype is "hero". I have been a hero in past love relationships. As the hero I empower my partner. As the hero I have the shadow ability to disempower also. I have heard that, in the past, "Jan, you make me feel incapable". I never understood that idea - and now I so do. I have disempowered people I have cared about to keep them in "need" of me, the hero. (Tears)

This intention is HUGE for me: I honor others as they are. I honor my "self" as my core, prime relationship.

The contract between my "healer" in the 1st house and my "hero" in the 7th house is HUGE for me. I can be very powerful and in great service to others with this divine contract - in the light. I am aware that the shadow aspect keeps me in control and also disempowers others and we all lose - by great lost relationships. That has been my pattern in the past (Tears again). I am anew. I am aware. I honor others as they are.

Phew.

I love you all,
    Jan
    Janny21
    Janny21

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships Empty Commenting on Jenn's post

Post  Janny21 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Jenn,
    I hear you. I know what you are saying - and oh so courageously. You inspire my own courage in this process. I love doing this work with all of you - my angels in training. I am so in ah of you all. Keep up the good work. (My healer speaking)!

FYI: I am now absolutely post happy!!!!
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Yes, you are post happy Janny, but I'm enjoying all your wonderful, insightful posts.
    Keep it up!
    robynnk
    robynnk

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships Empty Seventh House

Post  robynnk Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 pm

In my seventh house I have the mediator. For me this has always been present in my life. I have always (it seems) been the go to person when someone has a problem. I can see the good and bad in any situation, I really do try to help others by helping them think of alternate solutions. The biggest problem I find myself in, is when I know there are two sides, but I choose to see only one. I can get myself sucked into to a one sided argument and for the sake of being "right" I will stick to my guns for a long time, causing myself and others hurt and pain that could have been entirely avoided if I had just acknowledged my truth to begin with.

My contract with my mediator is to build relationships with myself and others by living my truth and seeing both sides of issues. When I do this, I can truly have peace in my heart and in my relationships.

When we were casting our wheels, I really fought having the mediator as one of my archetypes. In discussing this with Paul, Mark, and Jules, they helped me see a huge connection between my mediator archetype and my victim. (They are on an axes). I didn't want to take hold of my mediator archetype, because of the connection it has with my victim. (I tend to take responsibility for everyone elses outcomes, not just my own). My victim didn't want that responsibility or the guilt that comes with it. I now understand that I am only responsible for my part in things, and that my mediator can be a gift to my self and others by allowing me to see the entire problem, not just one side.
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

Seventh House - Marriage and Relationships Empty Seventh House

Post  sherijoi Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Having "lover" in my seventh house feels completely freeing and natural to me. I have always loved all I come in contact with openly. As I explored this house it was very eye opening as well as heart opening (and that's why I said it feels freeing and natural). I could see why it was so devastating to me when I was told I couldn't be like this. I was told I had to limit my love to one person. This is why I felt so lost and that I didn't even know who my authentic self was anymore. After 14 years of feeling ashamed when I wanted to hug someone or tell them that I loved them or express this part of me....what a beautiful and freeing and natural feeling to be able to tell 30 amazing people that they are my family and that I truly love each of them and feel NO GUILT OR SHAME!! Hooray for me!!! I have a great passion for all things I do in life. I look for the meaning in all things and do my best to remember that only love is real. It is important for me to remember that anyone that truly loves me will realize this passion and not be jealous of my expressions of love. True friends and loved ones will embrace and accept this archetype in me and encourage me to spread this love. It is good for me to be aware of the shadow side so that I do not become destructive in "proving" my love (especially with Sabotaur on the axis). I also need to be very clear with my intentions in this house so that this love is not mistaken for a romantic connection. Having lover in my relationships sometimes poses a challenge for me in business as I am more concerned about loving the people I am in business with than if the business between us is working out. I have to remember that a good business arrangement is always win-win for both of us and it is just as important to love myself. This is key for my entire life and a lesson I have learned the past year, I must first fall madly in love with myself so that I can then share that love with others. Now you all know how truly and deeply I feel when I say, I love you all!! Namaste.
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Sheri you are absolutely amazing and you have incredible insight.
    I just love you so much for sharing that!
    XOXOXO
    jpetescape
    jpetescape

Post  jpetescape Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow! Sheri you take my breath away! You have so much love in you. Start giving it away girl! You are LOVE! I love you bunches!
    Kind Keala
    Kind Keala

Post  Kind Keala Mon May 10, 2010 12:34 am

What’s good peeps,
    In my 7th house of Marriage and Relationships I have Orphan Child. On the shadow side of this archetype I found:
    • Feelings of abandonment
    • Scar tissue from family abandonment stunting maturation
    • Seeking surrogate families to experience tribal union or belonging
    • Feeling unaccepted
    On the light side of this archetype I have found many good qualities like:
    • Innocence
    • Purity
    • Redemption
    • God-like qualities
    • Warm hearted
    • Union of love
    • Empowerment
    WOW, this is a very powerful one! To me this means a lot because there are so many strong, character building qualities in this archetype. It just goes to show that u can’t just look at a word and how it initially sounds. U have to dig deeper to find the real meaning sometimes. This tells me if I stay on the light side of this archetype I will manifest all of these qualities in all of my relationships. One thing I do is always try to learn 3 things I did well and 3 things I can improve on, that seems to help be more constructive and take away more positives.
    Namaste cheers
    Love and Light I love you & sunny
    Kind Keala afro
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Mon May 10, 2010 11:20 am

Keala you are amazing and it relly warms my heart to witness the changes you are making and watch you grow into such a confident person. You really are very kind and considerate and I want you to know how much I appreciate the Mother's Day wish you sent out yesterday.
    You have incredible insight and I see only the best for you in your future as long as you continue on the path you are on now.
    Love and Light my friend!
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Mon May 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Wow, all of you found amazing things in this house, it makes me all emotional. Your all great! cheers Keep it up!!

Keala, I totally see that in you, especially the light side. Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 pm