Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+2
Goddess Jenn
Janny21
6 posters

2nd house and 8th house contract

Janny21
    Janny21

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty 2nd house and 8th house contract

Post  Janny21 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm

8th house Others Resources - Money, inheritance, sexuality, power outside of me. In the 8th house resides my "avenger" - my archetype of fighting injustice and imbalance. I have always lived in this light -- the one who stands up for the little guy/gal; the one who volunteers for political campaigns so that the candidate I think we need is elected; my work with getting domestic parner benefits for county employees......I have worked tirelessly as the avenger. So much so, that the shadow side often over-extends and also has attachments to the outcome.

My intention for the 8th house: I honor myself and others by standing for fairness.
    With my 2nd house intention of "practicing detachment" - I can stay in the light and be of value to others resources.

The contract between the 8th and 2nd house for me is a gift that I accept. My life values archetype as "divine child" sees the innocence of the world and the planet and wishes the best and light on all - and the avenger seeks to work for that truth. This is a contract that has worked for me in service to others and to my role in making a difference in the world around me.

I am in gratitude for this contract. I cherish it and honor it.

Have I made sense here?

I love you,
    Jan
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty Second & Eighth House

Post  Goddess Jenn Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 pm

In my eighth house of Other Peoples Resources is my Saboteur. This reminds me that I always have to be clear with my intent. Especially when it concerns other peoples feelings, money, etc.

Contract - In my second house is my Victim. The contract between the Victim and Saboteur is that I have to always have a clear intent and be accountable with that intent. The shadow Goddess can play off these two in shadow in a very bad way. I have to be accountable for my actions and what my intentions are when I am in relationship with others or handling their business. I have to remember my honor code and base my intent off of that honor code.

Question Wheel - Eighth House
    Chronos - Saboteur - I have absolute clear intent with my life and actions, as well as with others. I always keep in mind what is the for the greatest good of all.

Kairos - Lover - I love myself. I AM love. I love with no expectation(s) or reward from others.

Cosmic - Don Juan - I have an open heart and love deeply. I receive the romantic relationship I seek.

What an interesting combination for the questions wheel. What I understand is that I need to have clear intent with other people, especially with their feelings and material stuff. I will then be the Lover, first by loving myself with no conditions, then others. When I have clear intent with my love and share it selflessly, I will have an open heart and love deeply.

Thank you to All of You! What Amazing Inspiration!
    Janny21
    Janny21

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty Thanks Jenn

Post  Janny21 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:38 am

Jenn,

You always remind me of something that I need to work on -- this time -- it is staying in my honor -- which I am coming to real-ize that is the repeating underlying theme to my wheel. If I stay in my honor - and be true to my "self" and take care of my "self" with love and space and time -- I can more easily stay in the light in all other houses. So beautiful - so simple.

My contract between my 2nd house "divine child" and my 8th house "avenger" --when I am in the light and true to my honor - works well with the adjacent contract (1st and 7th) - "healer" and "hero". As an adjacent contract, it gives me insight to my powers and strengths for...
    healer - showing up for others
    hero - empowering others
    divine child - accepting gifts
    avenger - honoring fairness

The beauty of this work! I am so grateful.

I love you all,
    Jan
    robynnk
    robynnk

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty eighth and second house

Post  robynnk Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:04 pm

First, I want to comment on something that Jan said in another post. She thanked me for my honesty. I really have to thank all of you. You all provide me with an environment where I not only feel completely safe, but also feel I can really show who I am without judgment. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. With out this environment and the love, compassion, and friendship you all give to me, I would never have the strength to be so brutally honest with myself. I love you all so much!

I love you

In my eighth house, I have the Healer. The passion to serve others in repairing the body, mind and spirit has always been part of who I am. Having it fall into my eighth house is ironic. In reading about the eighth house, I found that the healer archetype will assist me in healing my own mind, body, & spirit. My biggest fears and struggles have resulted in my misappropriation of other peoples resources, as well as my own. (I have a must have it NOW! complex) It has been a real struggle for me to overcome. It has also given me the most opportunity for growth. My healer constantly reminds me that I have the strength and courage to change those things in my life that are not allowing me to live my truth.

The axes of my eighth house is my mentor. These two have a great bond because when I live with courage and the strength to change myself, I am an mentor (example) to others. Especially, my family, who mean more to me than any thing possibly could. When I am in the light side of my mentor, I can be a real example of living with in your means, spiritual growth and love.
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty 8th House - Prostitute

Post  Joe Boy Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:18 am

I spent quite a bit of time looking over and reading all the information regarding the house and the archetype. After sitting with it for a bit I became a channel for the following

I have to live within my Truths; My Integrity, My Honor & My Word and be true to me. When times are toughest for me thats when I have to be most aware and allow my truths to guide me. I cant/wont sell out Myself or My Truths and take the easy way out. I will stay centered, face My Fears and use them to gain strength and personal growth from challenges.

This ties into my 2nd house of Bully all to well. Living my life on the light side of Bully and allowing my Bully to assist me with confronting my fears

STAY TRUE TO ME, FACE MY FEARS HEAD ON!
    My Bully and Prostitute have my back.
    Peace Denise
    Peace Denise

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty Re: 2nd house and 8th house contract

Post  Peace Denise Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Awesome insight Joe! I love it!

In my eighth house lives my Victim. I touched on this before but feel a need to expand that. I have realized recently how much my honor code, my deep value system and all that I hold dear means to me. My lesson is one of being accountable for me, and surrendering the control and expectation of others'. Big lesson for me, and one that I must really practice at.

The action for me in this house is the Rebel. That is so cool! I do not have a rebel in my birth wheel so here is where I get to be that Christ consciousness, Budda heart. I must be accountable for myself, and live in a place of love and peace.

The gift in this house is the knight. I love this! I will be an example and be able to serve others' by being in my honor. Simply who I am!
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty 8th house

Post  sherijoi Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 am

This is the one I was not looking forward to looking at. In the book, "Sacred Contracts". Caroline asks, "And if you are now coping with the consequences of a broken relationships, can you trace the reasons for the failed partnership back to being disappointed that your expectations as a Damsel were not met?" This question sent me reeling. As much as I don't know the shadow side of my magical child, I don't know if I know the light side of the Damsel in my life. I have been living in the shadow side of this archetype for most of my life. The culture that I was raised in perpetuated this and luckily I had a father that always encouraged me to be able to make it on my own so I had a small peek into the light side of damsel, being ablet to rely on yourself. The times in my life taht I felt very empowered are those times that I was able to rely on myself, unfortunately I can see that I often felt discouraged and slipped back into the shadow side, wanting a knight to rescue me so I didn't have to take care of myself. I can see the manipulation that I have used by romantic illusion to seduce someone else to take care of me. I could use some insight here because I'm getting stuck /struggling with this because one of the reasons I ended my last relationship was because he wouldn't help me with the financial obligations.....did my 'damsel-ing' do this? My only thought is what I heard Caroline say on my tape, "damseling is not something to aspire to" and then in "Sacred Contracts" it says I must ultimately learn to fight my own battles and evolve into a queen. I feel like I have fought ALOT of my own battles this last year and still feel that I am fighting some of them.....will I ever feel like a queen??

Sponsored content

2nd house and 8th house contract Empty Re: 2nd house and 8th house contract

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:48 pm