Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+7
robynnk
Janny21
Kind Keala
vjarvis
chrissy
jpetescape
marvelous mark
11 posters

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead.

marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty 5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead.

Post  marvelous mark Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 am

In my fifth house, creativity and good fortune, I have King, the light side is empowerment, Teacher, the light side is communication, knowledge, wisdom
    Monk, the light side is dedicated to spirit.
    In my eleventh house, relationship to the world, I have Addict, the light side is surrender, Athelete, the light side is dedication, willpower and strength, Dilettante, the light side is inspiration.
    All of the meanings here are very similar, dedication, empowerment, teach and inspire others and myself to reach the highest potential.
    jpetescape
    jpetescape

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty Re: 5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead.

Post  jpetescape Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Wow! This is a very powerful contract!
    chrissy

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty Re: 5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead.

Post  chrissy Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Mark,

Thank you for teaching me and inspiring me to reach my highest potential.. Just wish I would actually do it..

Chris
    vjarvis
    vjarvis

Post  vjarvis Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Chris
    Just wanted to say you can do it. Just one step a time and be compassionate with yourself. You are a wonderful person!!! Love ya Vee

Mark great work!!! I Love hearing from you all!!
    Kind Keala
    Kind Keala

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty The 5th House of Good Fortune and Creativity

Post  Kind Keala Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Yoyo what’s good 2 my peeps, bom

In my 5th House of Creativity and Good Fortune I have the Fool, once again one of the words that originally has a negative connotation from society. Maybe I look at these words this way because of my old pattern of learning the hard way? I am definitely in this walk of life because I want to learn, however I now prefer to learn my lessons the 1st time. I understand now that when patterns repeat themselves in your life, there is a lesson that needs to be learned and it’s easier to learn it the first time. Now as far as the shadow side of the Fool, there r a lot of similarities to the Clown here goes:
    • Denial of your emotional truth
    • Using humor to wound rather than liberate
    Now on the light side of the Fool, to my surprise there are quite a bit of aspects:
    • Fearlessly revealing emotion
    • Helping people laugh at absurdity and hypocrisy
    • Ability to wear a mask, therefore allowing them to step outside of social boundaries
    • Trusted confidant with personal messages and ability to conceal them from others
    • The Clown in a royal setting
    WOW, once again I am amazed at how effectively descriptive these archetypes are about me in such detail. I definitely am always cracking jokes and trying to make people laugh, it brings me joy. So having the Fool in the house of Creativity and Good Fortune makes a lot of sense for me. What that means is that if I can be absolutely honest with my emotions and use my humor for good in a healing nature, it will allow me to bring out my creative side more and provide myself with good fortune. Now that I am all caught up on my assignments I will do everything in my power to stay on top of my responsibilities and do everything to help others do the same.

Namaste, cheers
    Love and Light, I love you & sunny
    Kind Keala afro
    Janny21
    Janny21

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty 5th and 11th

Post  Janny21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:36 pm

5th Creativity and Good Fortune: SABOTEUR I have been my own worst enemy in opportunities that have presented themselves to me - especially professionally. I also have always doubted my own creativity. Knowing this, I must be courageous in my life. My intention: "I laser focus my intention living courageously. I trust my intuition and wisdom."

11th house Relationship to the world: POET I see the beauty in the world - in all. Sometimes - in the shadow - and if I am not in my honor (damn prostitute) I can not see things and people in my life - as they are - but rather how i want them to be or their highest potential....and so my "hero" in relationships (house 7) kicks in to "fix" and "save"....blah, blah,blah....

Oh my, this wheel is SOOOOOOOOOO a "how to" manual of my life - for my life!

Razz "I see the beauty in the universe - inside and out. I live courageously. I trust. I blelieve. I am."

And I love you all.
    -Jan
    robynnk
    robynnk

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty 5th & 11th

Post  robynnk Sun May 02, 2010 4:11 pm

In my fifth house of creativity and good fortune I am a queen. My queen has really been an asset to me in my life. I can see her come out in both my personal and professional life. I turn everything I am in charge of into my little kingdom so to speak. I really look out for and care for my "subjects". This is really evident in my company and with my employees. I take a personal interest in their success and loyalty. I have to laugh, because ever since me and Chad started dating (18 years ago) he has called me his queen of hearts. I now realize this can be both good and bad. Good, because I love and care for my castle, subjects, and kingdom with all that I have. Bad, because I can get snappy and demanding with them all. I recognize this now that I am aware of it. I can also be very demeaning when speaking with someone, to the point of talking down to them, not to them. My queen is amazing though in the love and protection I offer to those in my charge.

In my eleventh house, I am a pioneer. I had a hard time choosing between the pioneer and the guide. I went back and forth several times before asking my mother which one was more like me. She looked at both cards and said without a doubt, the pioneer. I think I fought it so much because I didn't want to own the fact I look towards others to find myself in new areas. I have learned that I need to explore what is within. My pioneer has taken me many places and helps me everyday discover new and exciting things about myself. It also shows me the dark places within that need light and love to change.

This is such an exciting process for me. I can not believe all that I am learning and how things are changing so rapidly. I love reading what you all have to say. I am learning so much about each archetype and how it effects each house. You are all so AMAZING! I love you all! I love you
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Mon May 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Robynn, you are a powerhouse! Those are some strong archetypes you've got there! Your pretty amazing, I must say. I love you
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty 5th and 11th Houses

Post  Goddess Jenn Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 pm

5th House
    Chronos – Hermit – In my house of Creativity and Good fortune is my Hermit. I recognize that I need “me” time. This is self love-self care, not selfishness. I use my alone time to create and manifest.
    Kiaros – Gossip – I am being asked to be impeccable with my word and pass on truth and creativity.
    Cosmic – Addict – I will have the ability to release the outcome and give myself the Universe. I have internal balance and honor.
    This contract is asking me to take my time and I will be able to manifest all that I want. If I am impeccable with my work then I will have the ability to put my desires out then and be able to release the outcome and manifest.

11th House
    Chronos – Mother – In my house of Relationship to the World is my Mother. I am being asked to empower others. I give life and unconditional love.
    Kiaros – Teacher – I am being asked to communicate truth and be an example to others to empower them.
    Cosmic – Prince – I will serve with compassion and wisdom.
    This contract is about being the example and change. When I do this will be empower and serve others lovingly.
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Thu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm

My 5th & 11th House

My 5th house of Creativity & Good Fortune has the Victim.

Shadow: Shows us that we may like to play the victim at times because of the positive feed back we get in the form of sympathy and pity.

Light: Alerts you to times when you are in danger of being victimized or victimizing someone else. Being 100% accountable for yourself.

Lesson/Contract: Be 100% accountable for myself and my actions.

Intention: I am aware of my victim and any situation that puts me in danger of victimizing myself or another. I have 100% accountability for myself.

My 11th house of Relationship to the world has the Damsel.

Shadow: Expects to be rescued, preferable by a knight.

Light: I rescue myself! cheers

Lesson/Contract: I know that I can provide for and take care of myself.

Intention: I know what healthy love is. I am strong and I can provide for myself. I am safe.

I realize now, that when I was younger I played the Victim and the Damsel in the shadow side way too often with my friends. I didn't realize then what I was doing, but when my friends got sick of it, they started to leave me behind. That's sort of when I realized I enjoyed the attention I got from them for it, because I wasn't getting it anymore. That's when I started to grow. I started to become more accountable for myself, and to rescue myself. I could either get out there and have fun with my friends, or sit behind and feel sorry for myself. So I chose to have fun! cheers

These two Archetypes tell me that I am enough for myself. I can be an empowered woman, take charge of my life, and provide for myself. I can do anything I put my mind to, as long as I am 100% accountable for myself and my actions! So look out everyone, because this Damsel is blossoming into a great and powerful Queen!! queen
    robinshapiro
    robinshapiro

Post  robinshapiro Fri May 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Angela:

I love reading your posts...you are an amazing, capable, and beautiful woman!

Love you, Robin
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Robin, I love you. You are such a kind and loving person, and I am so happy to know you. I am so excited for you to go to Inner Child this weekend! Have a beautiful time, and know that I'll be sending love and light your way. Thanks for being you. You are amazing! I love you & sunny Love, Ang
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

5th and 11th House, Hope you dont mind I jumped ahead. Empty 5th House

Post  Joe Boy Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:39 am

In my 5th house resides my Warrior and it guides me to win, not to be right, but to win the battles presented to me in all aspects of my life, ego being the biggest of all the battles I face. In order to stay in the light side of Warrior I focus on my truths, Honor & Integrity, and allow me to conquer myself and to gain control and use my life lessons to defend, protect and teach my family.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:05 pm