Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+13
robinshapiro
Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)
Vicki Clough
Peace Denise
marvelous mark
Janny21
Ittie Bittie Crittie
Joe Boy
sherijoi
vjarvis
robynnk
jlbaker7461
Goddess Jenn
17 posters

Second House - Life Values

Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Second House - Life Values Empty Second House - Life Values

Post  Goddess Jenn Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm

House 2 – Live Values

I have Victim in my Second House. To me this means – I am accountable for all aspects of my life. I am responsible for me, including my abundance and self-worth.

Question Wheel - Archetype – Victim – I am accountable for me. I am accountable for all aspects of my life and make a conscious choice to live in the Light.
    Action – Angel – I channel Love from the Universe to myself and those around me.
    Gift – Knight – I serve those around me with no expectations. I empower others with Divine Love.

When I am accountable for me I am a Divine Angel sent to Empower and serve those I come in contact with.

Love You All
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

Second House - Life Values Empty Re: Second House - Life Values

Post  jlbaker7461 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Nice Jenn:)
    robynnk
    robynnk

Second House - Life Values Empty House 2 Life values

Post  robynnk Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 pm

In my second house I have Mentor. The contract I came up with is to teach spiritual values by being an example of letting go of material possessions and control of others.

As I read the text and contemplated what the meaning of this was for me, I had a few ahh haa moments. If fact, I am still having them, as I re-read the text and the book each night.

I realized,in my life, I have always placed value on material objects over my spiritual worth. (I think this is part of my queen too.) I am not setting a good example for my family and children by doing this. They are the thing that I value most. I would give up everything I have to be an example of spiritual growth to them. I also have an issue with wanting to control EVERYTHING. And by that, I literally mean EVERYTHING, from your experience to mine, to what knick nack goes where. That control has to be reliquished in order for me to grow and to let others grow as well.

Honestly, this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. It is not fun to have to admit that you have a "dark" side. I know that these contracts that I am discovering might change in time, but for right now, I think I am on the right path for me.

I really am just trying to be aware at this point and then shift to the light, when I notice I am in the "dark" Smile
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

Post  Goddess Jenn Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Namaste' Robynn!
    vjarvis
    vjarvis

Second House - Life Values Empty Vera'a 2nd house

Post  vjarvis Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Before I start I want to let Jenn know that she is a enlighten goddess. I love your response and I love you!

This is the 2nd house of Life Values. The definition to me is.... My values in my Self worth and Self Esteem which creates Self Freedom.

Lesson (Chronos) Teacher
    To teach (being the student too, always learning) with a open heart. With kindness and a healthy and enlighten self esteem. Through inspiration from knowledge and experiences....Self love..Open Heart...I Am Enough

Action (Kiaros) Vampire
    Drawing from the Divine within me.This is a never ending source! I AM ENOUGH! Self empowerment! Pray and Meditate daily.

God Message (Cosmic) King
    Kindness to myself, family and community. Being a leader (example) of charity and kindness to all.

TO VALUE MYSELF LOVE WITH A OPEN HEART, MIND AND SOUL. TO CONNECT WITH THE DIVINE THROUGH PRAYER AND MEDIATION DAILY. TO BE THE LEADER BY EXAMPLE OF KINDNESS TO ALL!!!!
    vjarvis
    vjarvis

Post  vjarvis Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Great awareness Robynn!! For me I found that knowing the shadow side of myself (being aware) is when the change started. I am still a work in progress!(Progress not perfection as they say in AA) Remember be kind to yourself and take one step at a time (AA stuff as well) You are a wonderful women! Love ya Vee
    sherijoi
    sherijoi

Second House - Life Values Empty Second House

Post  sherijoi Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm

My second house is Rescuer. I can see this archetype playing out in my life from a very young age when I would always bring home the "stray dog" so to speak. I can really see a common thread in my career in the mortgage industry that I have been a part of for 15 years, especially when I worked on the subprime side. I was very passionate about helping others and giving them a "2nd chance" by rescuing them out of a bad loan. On the shadow side I can see that I have ruined many relationships by expecting those I have "helped" to reciprocate. I can also see that a huge part of the destructive relationship I had was being an enabler by rescuing my partner. To me that is what is meant on the shadow side by "keeps the rescued one needy." I can still feel myself at this very moment wanting to "rescue" this person but can now see very clearly that my contract with him is to allow him to find his own way without my "help". My strength and support can be used in a much healthier way and I am now focussing on putting that into action as my career.

WOW! That was GREAT BIG HUGE. Thanks for helping out with yours Jenn, Robynn and Vera they were great insight. I don't like looking at that shadow side of me either but it is so empowering to become aware of it and stick to my boundaries, intentions and be accountable to ME.
    Joe Boy
    Joe Boy

Second House - Life Values Empty 2nd House

Post  Joe Boy Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 pm

I had a big mean bully that lived here telling me all sorts of lies for as far back as I can remember in childhood: “you’re not good enough, you’re stupid, your lazy, you don’t think things through”, and most recently things like: “the more stuff, money and things you have the better off you will be”. What a crock of shit that ALL turned out to be.

I choose to embrace the Light side of my Bully and live in the Light.
    I will allow my bully to assist me in confronting and conquering my inner fears

I will live in the life values that are most dear and mean the most to me: My Integrity, My Honor and Unconditional Love!
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm

For some reason this has been difficult for me to work through. I have Mediator in my second house of Life Values and figuring out how this works for me kept drawing a blank. After some discussion with Peeps this weekend I have come up with this:

Mediators always feel a need to smooth over any antagonistic relationships or situations and I feel that my lesson in this is that it is important for me to see both sides of an argument or cause.

My Intention for staying in the Light, is to relinquish any attachment to the outcome.

As I study this further, I may see more and add to it later.
    Hope to hear from the rest of you soon, I know we have all been pretty busy this past week, but it sure was wonderful.
    Love you all!
    Janny21
    Janny21

Second House - Life Values Empty Life Values - Janny21

Post  Janny21 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Life Values: My house of tribal Donchess/Hovanec values - those that my father and mother brought for me as a child. Concepts that make me feel grounded.

Archetype: Divine Child - My power of innocence plays out in my life by honoring the familial values of loyalty, hard work, dedication and my view of seeing the positive in others and in situations. My light side allows me to turn to my inner spirit when I need gorunding - and oh how I do that.
    My challenge in the shadow is how to interact without control or attachment. How "to have" and not be controlled by "having.

My intention: I accept the gifts of my life with detachment. I practice detachment each day.

Namaste my peeps. I love you.
    -Jan
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

Second House - Life Values Empty 2nd House / Life Values – VAMPIRE

Post  jlbaker7461 Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi my Loves,

This was a tough one and I was fortunate enough to get assistance from my awesome friends!

I had a hard time finding very much on the light side of VAMPIRE. I did find it though.

To me, the light side of VAMPIRE is drawing my energy from the universe and in return I am able to let people draw that positive energy from me as well. I need to balance how much energy they draw though because the shadow side of VAMPIRE is being drained of energy AND of me draining other people of their energy as well, yet another prominent pattern throughout my life. Both light and shadow.

There are a lot of profound captions in the 2nd House as I read through it in Sacred Contracts. The one that REALLY caught my attention was “What do I want out of life?” I found a very simple answer for that right now. I want to be genuine. I’m pretty sure as I move along in this journey it will be more than that but for now I just want to be genuine…….always.

Contract: See beyond the physical form of my attachments to objects, money, status and other manifestations of the physical world. To pull my energy from the Universe and from Spirit.

Love and Light!
    Jules
    marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

Post  marvelous mark Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 am

Thanks for sharing Robynn, its great that you are really working this and getting to know yourself, soon it will just become a habit and you will be able to shift your thoughts and actions to the light side. Very Happy
    marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

Post  marvelous mark Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 am

Your awesome Jules, keep it up!
    Janny21
    Janny21

Second House - Life Values Empty To Jules....

Post  Janny21 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 am

JULES! Great work. Great courage!

I have attracted "vampires" in my life - so it is great for me to learn the light side -- in reading your post -- the light side is exactly why I love "vampires" - they do see the beauty in the universe and absorb great energy from the universe's beauty. I see that in you. I better understand this archetype - thanks to some work Friday night with our friends...and I can now embrace that light side and also keep my "space" to not be drained by those vampires that do not know their own power.

Embrace it babe - you are a beautiful, courageous, strong "vampire". And I love you.

-Love you,
    Jan
    jlbaker7461
    jlbaker7461

Post  jlbaker7461 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Thanks everyone...I love you all....TONS!!!!
    robynnk
    robynnk

Post  robynnk Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Wow, you are all so amazing. I am learning so much from ready your posts.
    Peace Denise
    Peace Denise

Post  Peace Denise Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Wow, you people are amazing. I am blown away by the amazing clarity, intent and wisdom which comes flowing from all of you. I am a bit behind on all of this but I will attempt to at least do one thing at a time.

In the last few weeks, I have been in a huge lesson fromt these particular archetypes. I have a very big contract in my wheel which has been made more evident to me. First house is Sabateur, 2nd house is prostitute, 7th house is Healer, and 8th house is Victim. Holy cow! So, there is so much in those
    for me, its hard to condense it down, but here goes. I feel this huge place of honor for me. I agreed to come here with a certain honor code, to be that, to live it, and to hold on to it no matter what. In the light side, this has served me in being who I am, being proud of who I am and in living a life in the light of love and peace. This was not always easy for me, however. What was I thinking when I agreed to come with a certain honor code that did not coincide with the one my tribe believed in. (or so I thought) What I have discovered is that I get to live in honor and integrity, protecting all that I value, and probably the hardest part, to allow others to be responsible for themselves. Since my victim is in other peoples resources, I know I have been in the shadow victim because of unmet expectations of others' value systems. Mmmmm, very interesting.

Ok, I need to breathe now. Thanks for all your love and support!
    I love you all!
    Denise
    robynnk
    robynnk

Post  robynnk Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Wow Denise! Very insightful and powerful. Thank you for sharing that with us.
    Vicki Clough
    Vicki Clough

Post  Vicki Clough Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:07 am

Hello All,

I just read through all your posts for the 2nd house. Tremendous insight from all of you. It is a bit difficult to embrace shadow, and yet so profoundly important! That is why I believe we all have the "Coward" archetype! It takes courage to go within. You are now ready to move onto the Third house. Jen thank you for starting a new thread on this one, lets start another on the 3rd house.
    Love and Light
    Vicki
    Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)
    Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)

Post  Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head) Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Hello everyone sorry I am behind so here it is.

2nd House-(Life Values)Is Sabatour for me

The Sabatour in Life Values is very important for me right now I have had a few challenges come my way the past few weeks and have had to be very Clear what I will and won't except in my life it has made me really look at what is mine and what is not mine....the shadow side of this is that if I don't have clear intent with my values I will sabotage what is most dear to me.

My Action is Mentor which means to me that I need to teach other through my actions by BEING THE CHANGE.

My Gift is Vampire which gives me the the power of Divinity.
    (How cool is that)
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 am

Very Cool Sis, I love how you can see this clearly. The future is boundless with the knowledge we are gaining through these studies.
    Everyday I see the importance in having clear intent and being the change. I could go through and write this into everyone of Archetype houses because it is that important.
    Love you.
    Janny21
    Janny21

Second House - Life Values Empty Learning from you all....

Post  Janny21 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:00 pm

I love reading what you all post. You are all such "teachers" for me. In gratitude. Keep writing - so we can keep learning. (That's the cheerleader architype in my "blog house". Smile
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm taking a break for a couple of days, I have felt too stressed about getting it all, so it is creating a mental block. I need some time to get caught up on life, then I'm going to focus more on my homework. I'll keep reading what everyone writes and pray for inspiration.
    Love you all!
    robinshapiro
    robinshapiro

Second House - Life Values Empty Second House

Post  robinshapiro Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Second House - Life Values

Archetype - Wounded Child
    This is a big one for me, it has affected every aspect of my life for the past 40 ysars...yikes!

When in the light side of this archetype it can awaken a deep sense of compassion and a desire to find a path of service aimed at helping other wounded children. This comes up for me often...I have an extremely soft side for any child in need, suffering, less fortunate. Another aspect of the light side is to learn a path of forgiveness.

Unofrtunately, I have stayed in the dark side too often which is blaming my parents for the shortcomings of my life.

My contract: I walk the path of forgiveness. If I stay in the light side of this archetype it will free me of the wounded child!
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Very good Robin, you hit the nail on the head with this one. Sometimes it really takes a lot of courage to confront these things and how wonderful it is that we can embrace these shadow archetypes and see a way to move into the light. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:24 pm