Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+13
robinshapiro
Cindy Lou (Pumpkin Head)
Vicki Clough
Peace Denise
marvelous mark
Janny21
Ittie Bittie Crittie
Joe Boy
sherijoi
vjarvis
robynnk
jlbaker7461
Goddess Jenn
17 posters

Second House - Life Values

Kind Keala
    Kind Keala

Second House - Life Values - Page 2 Empty Re: Second House - Life Values

Post  Kind Keala Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 am

Hey yo what’s good my peeps,

In my 2nd House of Life values I have the Victim. Once again there is another word that has a negative connotation. So my biggest lesson so far is, understanding that there is no good and bad, it’s all light and shadow, that 4 me was huge! The shadow aspects are self evident:
    • Playing “The Victim” for pity, sympathy or attention
    • Victimizing others for personal gain
    In the light side of this archetype it says:
    • Understanding impending dangers of being victimized
    • Recognition of situations
    • Accountability
    The 2nd house of Life Values teaches us that it represents what me hold most dearly 2 our hearts. In energy terms it represents the next stage of formation of self. To me this means that I hold accountability as 1 of my highest virtues. I am often the guy who says “If I say imma do it, then imma do it!” over the weekend I had a lesson on the shadow side of this and I now understand that not every1 is the same way & u can’t expect every1 2 b the same way. U have to accept people 4 who they r!
    My intent is to be accountable and accept when my angels r trying 2 guide me and follow my intuition!
    I can c that I have a contract with the 1st & 2nd house. On the shadow side I can play the victim and beg 4 sympathy 2 attempt 2 get the attention I want. On the light side if I stay accountable and generous with my compassion, I will get all the positive feedback and attention I deserve. I think I learned a lot with this 1 and I’m starting 2 understand the contracts between the different houses.
    Good night all, Sleep
    Namaste, study
    Love and light, I love you & sunny
    Kind Keala afro

Last edited by Kind Keala on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 am

Awesome introspection Kind Keala!
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Wow, I was having a really hard time with my 2nd and 8th houses. It's really hurting in my belly.

In my 2nd house I have the Prostitute, like Denise. And when I read hers I got very emotional, because I also came here with a huge honor code that is so important for me to understand and live by. In my 8th house I have Heroine, and in order for me to stay on the light side and reach my highest potential of my heroine, which is awakening an inner knowing or spiritual power (self empowerment), I need to know exactly what my honor code is and stand by it. To not sell myself short because of what other's think. To do what I KNOW in my heart is right for me and release the attachment to other peoples opinions. (I am INDEPENDANT of the good and bad opinions of others.) This is really huge for me, because all of my life I have allowed what other people think to influence me and sometimes even rule my my life. I have to pay close attention to this one... Whew! I feel a little shaky. Shocked

Anyway, you all did an amazing job on your houses. Love you all! Namaste Smile
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Oh I need to add, that since my heroine is in the house of other ppls resources, I think I have a tendency to disempower others. But I am aware of it now! So I will work on staying in the light. What a Face
    Ittie Bittie Crittie
    Ittie Bittie Crittie

Post  Ittie Bittie Crittie Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Good job Butterfly, just reading that made my belly hurt too, because I know just how that feels. I am independant of the good and bad opinions of others too!
    Love you my sweet spirit!
    Airbear
    Airbear

Post  Airbear Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 pm

In my second house i am the Saboteur. I am peace, I live in my heart, I am Divine. I have a very high value system of respect and love, also on the shadow side i can search and destroy for my own good which is good and bad at times. I am a very honest person and i dont take shit from no one. I do my very best to love all around me and usually love does rule all. No dark can enter light Laughing Wink I hope you know how divine and perfect we are all...Oceans and Oceans of love santa
    jpetescape
    jpetescape

Post  jpetescape Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 pm

I can really see this about you. I love it!
    jpetescape
    jpetescape

Post  jpetescape Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Wow, Ang! Good job! I love how well you figured this all out. I love you so much!
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm

AAWWWOOH!! I love you so much too, Julie!!! I love you

And mom, I love you soo much too!! Thank you for being my mother.

Once I sat down and really looked at it, I just started realizing stuff. And I'm still realizing stuff (& things)! It's pretty sweet sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 pm