Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

3 posters

May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension

Janny21
    Janny21

May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension Empty May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension

Post  Janny21 Tue May 11, 2010 6:19 pm

First 4 houses (Physical Dimensions)

Ego/Personality: Healer – The face I show to the world is that I show up for others. And that I do.

Life Values: Divine Child – The values I came with from my tribe and how I stay grounded is my realization that life offers me many gifts and blessings and I choose to accept them with detachment. All things are impermanent.

Self-expression/Siblings: Student – I learn from communication with others that are important in my life. I am a student in conversation and wisdom sharing.

Home: Prostitute – The mother lode here – Staying in my honor – and staying true to my “self” first. When I am in my honor, I have this guardian to bring me home.

LESSONS: Together the lessons are these: 1. Hold to my honor and integrity in deed and word. Accept the gifts of this world but do not become attached to any of them for they are impermanent. Learn from others and teach with my honorable words. Live out of my honor and integrity.

WHAT AM I BEING ASKED TO LEARN: I am asked to learn to respect and honor my “self” first. There is no honor is sacrificing one’s integrity, word, or self for anyone or anything else. In respecting my honor, continue to show up for this physical world – people and planet.

WHAT ACTION WILL BRING ME BALANCE: Maintaining my rituals of morning reading, daily exercise, evening meditation. Respecting my soul, no mind, and body to be whole and in my truth as a spirit living a human experience. Learning and being compassionate in conversation and deed – giving back to this physical world.

Wow! What a great exercise – not only to think and feel through it, but to commit to it by writing it down and sharing it with all of you. Thank you, Vickie, for the exercise. And thank all of you for listening.

As always, I love you all.

Jan
    Peace Denise
    Peace Denise

May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension Empty Re: May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension

Post  Peace Denise Mon May 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Great insight Jan! I love your posts and you! I'm so inspired by you all and I love the learning, even when the lessons are a bit rough. So, I know I'm way behind but I felt I needed to jump in here. I have been in a very big lesson in these 4 houses and hopefully I get it now! LOL

1st house/Ego,Personality - Sabateur, I must be very clear of my intent
    action - Alchemist, Search out and release the lead, turn it into gold
    gift - Athlete, I will have the strength and discipline to walk my walk
    2nd house/Life Values - Prostitute,I must have honor and integrity
    action - Father, I must lead with honor
    gift - Divine Child, I will have a clear connection with Divine
    3rd house/Self Expression-Siblings-Poet, I am able to speak with love
    action - Beggar, have faith in myself and my ability to speak, they
    will listen
    gift - Avenger, ability to defend truth, mine and theirs
    4th house/Home-Gambler, Be willing to follow my intuition and trust it
    action - Warrior, Courage and strength to follow that intuition
    gift - Thief, I will have everythink I need!

Very powerful stuff here! I have really experienced these houses in full
    force the last couple of months and I'm so grateful. Its very clear that if I live with clear intent, honor and integrity, speak with love and always follow my intuition, I will be blessed beyond measure. And I am, truly blessed. Thank you all for your love, insight and willingness.
    I love you all so much!
    Denise
    robynnk
    robynnk

May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension Empty May Assignment #1

Post  robynnk Tue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm

For me the first four houses are all about me! Ha Ha. Seriously, they have to do with my self image and self esteem.

What is the lesson I am in?

House #1: Victim: Here I need to develop self esteem and be accountible for myself and my outcomes. This lesson is one that is getting much easier as time goes on. A lot has changed for me in this house since I began this work. I know that I am a divine spirit of light and that I am loved. I can now say that I love myself and that I am worth it. I also am starting to let go of other peoples crap and only taking responible for that which is truly mine.

House #2: Mentor: Here the lesson that I am learning is to be an example to others. In order to do that I need to be in my honor and be clear of my intent. I can let go of that which does not serve my highest potenital. I am learning to let go the material things and concentrate of what I really value.

House #3: Judge: This is by far the toughest one I have. The lesson for me here is to forgive myself for things that I preceive as mistakes. I am learning to recognize the learning experiences and am living in gratitude for them.

House #4: Prostitute: Faith in myself and the universe was the lesson here. Trusting that I will always have what I need, when I need it. The divine will provide all that I need and I will be okay no matter what.

If I am aware of my body, mind, and feelings through out the day, then I can recognize when I set myself up. I can recognize it and let it go. I can move to a place of light and love. Each day I ask the divine to help me with these things and trust that he will.

Sponsored content

May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension Empty Re: May 1st assignment - first 4 houses - the physical dimension

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:18 pm