Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

+3
Goddess Jenn
marvelous mark
Admin
7 posters

6th and 12th House

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

6th and 12th House Empty 6th and 12th House

Post  Admin Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Moving right along...
    marvelous mark
    marvelous mark

6th and 12th House Empty 6th and 12 houses

Post  marvelous mark Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:38 am

Hello all,
    In my 6th house occupation and health I have, Saboteur which the light side is intention and clarity. Companion which the light side is loyalty, tenacity, and unselfishness. Avenger which the light side is balance between right and wrong. In my 12th house the unconscious I have, Father which the light side is guidance and sacrifice. Angel which the light side is guidance, light, and messenger of the divine. Beggar which the light side is learning, gerosity, compassion, and self esteem.
    The contract between these two is, be clear of my intentions, stay balanced (centered) continue learning, be generous and compassionate and guide myself and others to there highest potential. Most of my wheel is saying the same thing, in a nutshell, to keep learning and assisting others and myself to reach the goal.
    Goddess Jenn
    Goddess Jenn

6th and 12th House Empty 6th and 12th Houses

Post  Goddess Jenn Tue May 04, 2010 10:09 pm

6th House
    Chronos – Rebel – In my house of Occupation and Health is my Rebel. I create and am the change. I have compassion with my body.
    Kiaros – Vampire – I am being asked to give myself life. Not to look outside myself for change in my life. My occupation does not define me.
    Cosmic – Mon/Nun – I will be devoted at work and push for good change. I will stick to my spiritual path with compassion.
    This contract is asking me to be the change that I want to see but also have compassion for myself.

12th House
    Chronos - In my house of The Unconscious is my Prostitute. I am always conscious and aware of my honor and my integrity. I walk my walk.
    Kiaros – Gambler – I am being asked to not waiver in my honor. I don’t take chance with my honor and integrity.
    Cosmic – I will be a light hearted messenger of Divinity.
    This contract is all about sticking to my honor. Walking my Walk and Talking my Talk.
    Kind Keala
    Kind Keala

6th and 12th House Empty Re: 6th and 12th House

Post  Kind Keala Mon May 10, 2010 12:17 am

Wassup my peeps,
    In my 6th House of Occupation and Health I have Seeker. When the shadow side rears its ugly face I can be:
    • Egocentric
    • The lost soul
    • Ungrounded
    • Directionless
    • Unmotivated
    • Disconnected from goals and people
    Now on the light side of the Seeker there are more qualities that I resonate with and the reason why I chose it:
    • Search for God and/or Enlightenment
    • Focus of wisdom and truth wherever it is found
    Even though there are actually more items listed on the shadow side, I believe that the search for truth, wisdom and Enlightenment are more encompassing because they continue forever. Now that I understand the shadow side of this archetype, I can recognize when I get in that FUNK and understand that I need to snap out of it. I think it’s easy for anyone to be lazy and not do anything; it definitely takes some hard work and dedication to be successful in any area of life. To me it’s all about being effective with the time u have and staying productive, it just becomes a habit. So if I stay on the light side of this archetype I will be able to do my "job" or rather duty to continue on this path of the search for truth and enlightenment and share all that I have learned with the world!
    Namaste cheers
    Love and Light I love you & sunny
    Kind Keala afro
    Janny21
    Janny21

Post  Janny21 Tue May 11, 2010 6:16 pm

House 6 Occupation and Health: MONK Represents persistence, dedication, devotion, intense spirituality, industriousness. The shadow side is “overly pious”. I realize that this “monk” represents, for me, my main work for my life – how I balance work life and personal life. The ‘monk” archetype helps me maintain light in how I balance my life – I definitely depend heavily on my spirituality, dedication, and devotion in all aspects of my life. My intention: I honor my integrity and life balance. I am true to my divine center. Authentic Balance – are my key words!

House 12 The Unconscious: VICTIM Here lies my inner most fears. This is my guide to the underground of me. This house carries for me the message of SURRENDER. One I have been increasingly hearing my entire life. My “victim” shines light for me on the unconscious. She points the way to the light. Intention: I am worthy and the light within shines brightly.

The posse of 12 archetypal members work together to remind me to always act in accordance to my divine potential – holding my honor – showing up for others – accepting life’s gifts without attachment – learning and loving every day – living courageously – honoring others as they are – serving others and our planet – and seeing the beauty in all. This is the Jan Manual.

Thank you all for listening and sharing your how-to manuals also!

I love each of you – as you are.

-Jan
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Wed May 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Aaahh Jan! Your amazing. It was so funny when I was reading your post, I could hear your voice in my head saying those things, and I found myself waving my hands around while I was reading it LOL lol! I love you so much, and that wheel is definitely YOU. Namaste Smile
    BtrflySpirit17
    BtrflySpirit17

Post  BtrflySpirit17 Mon May 17, 2010 5:26 pm

In my 6th House of Occupation and Health I have the Lover.

Light side: Having a sense of unbridled and exaggerated affection and appreciation of someone or something that influences the organization of my life and environment. Good Self-Esteem... And since this is in my house of health, my health depends on me staying in the light.

Shadow: Exaggerated, obsessive passion that has a destructive effect on ones physical or mental health and self-esteem.

Lesson/Contract: In order to have love for anything or one in my life I have to have love for myself first.

My intention: I have unconditional love and acceptance for myself. My love is limitless! I love you

In my 9th House of the Unconscious I have the Healer.

Light Side: Passion to serve others in the form of repairing the body, mind, and spirit. (so true! flower )

Shadow Side: Desire to take advantage of those who need help, including claims that you can heal any and every illness a person has. (Also true Sad )

Lesson/Contract: Heal myself and others with Divine LOVE sunny

My Intention: Stay connected with the Divine. Allow energy and light to flow through me, instead of from me.

House #12 is associated with fantasy, and I'm not gonna lie, I've had a few fantasies that I have magical healing powers! he he Laughing
    My Gossip is right next to my Lover and my Saboteur is straight across from my Gossip. When I am in the shadow side of Gossip, I tell myself stories about myself that are completely untrue and honestly just plain mean sometimes. Sad When I do that, I sabotage my Lover which in turn sabotages my Healer. Affirmations and positive thinking are So important for my lover to stay in the light. I need to be impeccable with my word not only to others, but to myself as well. I can truly see how important every ONE of my archetypes are. And OMG I was just looking at my wheel and my Samaritan (in house #9) and my Rebel (in house #3) (which Vicki told me is a Christ Contract! Shocked ) make a perfect X ( or +) with my Lover and my Healer. That tells me that by loving and healing in the light I am able to achieve my Christ contract! Woohoo!! cheers That is what I would call a HUGE beacon contract! And thanks to Vicki, all of you, and myself I now have the tools I need to make it happen. So very much love I love you & light sunny to you ALL!!
    robynnk
    robynnk

6th and 12th House Empty 6th & 12th

Post  robynnk Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm

In my 6th house I have my child. This is a really big place for my nature child to land. I have a tendency to engross myself in my work and let everything else suffer. This can greatly affect my health because I have no balance. I have been known go to work late at night because of an issue I think I can solve. This is totally ridiculous. Because once I get there, I just end up pushing paper and not getting the issue solved. I need to find balance. My nature child helps me do this. I have to recharge in nature in order to be healthy. I need the sun. I need to hear the birds chirp. I need fresh air and to feel the grass beneath my feet. I am happiest when I am outdoors.

In my 12th house I have the seeker. Being such a see it to believe it person, the lesson that I have here is to surrender my ego so that I may use my intuition to seek wisdom and truth from the divine. A friend of mine gave me an affirmation to use whenever I find my mind taking over, questioning what I know to be true but can’t see. I repeat “I let my feeling heart, feed my thinking mind” This helps me to remember that I will feel love, truth, and beauty with my heart. When I feel it, then I will see it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:18 pm