Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

May Stepping Stone

Vicki Clough
    Vicki Clough

May Stepping Stone Empty May Stepping Stone

Post  Vicki Clough Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 am

April 30, 2010

Hello Dear One,

I have been in California and catching up this week. I want to give you your next Stepping Stone Assignment. However, before I do I want to give a recap of what we are doing and why we are here. I get many questions that I would like to address briefly, just to set the stage.

First of all, I want you to remember who you are! You are a spiritual being having a human experience. You have selected this Earth School as a catalyst for your Spiritual Evolution. Having said that, I want to remind you that you signed up for some very essential classes in Earth School and you know they will provide the opportunities and experiences required for your Spiritual Evolution.

Your Archetypal Wheels are tools in Mindfulness and Consciousness. Each house represents a class in Earth School. For example, let’s say you have the Judge in the First house of Ego and Personality. I would read that as being a class in Discernment and Justice. The challenge is to identify the shadow aspects of the Judge and those aspects manifest from Ego and show up in your personality. One of the ways the Shadow Judge in your first house can manifest is in comparing yourself to others. The ego might say, “Well at least I am not that bad” or you will find yourself thinking that you are either better or worse than others. Staying in shadow will take a lot of time and energy to be continually comparing and judging.

Every house contains a class you selected for Earth School. However, not every house is a contract. Each of us has at least one life contract that is our Dharma. Some of us have more than one. As you use your wheel as a consciousness tool you will become better at perceiving your personal contracts as well as the contracts of others.

There are three aspects to your Archetypal Wheel:

1) The Birth Wheel. The Birth Wheel or Chronos Wheel is the center of the Archetypal Wheel. The Chronos is where you cast your Birth Archetypes; these archetypes never change. They represent the classes you have selected for Earth School.
    2) The Kairos Wheel. The Kairos wheel contains the Present Time actions you are being asked to take to manifest the light side of your Birth Archetype.
    3) The Cosmic Wheel. The Cosmic wheel is the gift you receive in each house from divinity. When you wake up from your coma of many years, you become aware of your opportunities presented to you daily. The Universe will conspire to assist you in that which serves your highest self. This Cosmic wheel embodies Divinity showing up for you.

Path - Stepping Stone
    1. Please read, or reread the meaning of each of the archetypal wheels In “Sacred Contracts.”
    2. For Path people, I want you to read “Many Lives Many Masters” by Brian Weiss. If you have already read this book, it wouldn't hurt you to read it again. For Alchemy people, I would love you to reread this book, or choose another of Brian's books if you would like.
    What I want you to know and explore is that you are holding onto some unconscious cellular memories. We want to bring this memory into your conscious awareness. Many reactions come from emotional experiences, which come from unconscious cellular memory. That is why we often react and continue the same behaviors expecting different results. (Note: this is the definition of insanity!)

Your emotions create a vibrational frequency that activates the Law of Attraction. So I ask you, do you want to continue vibrating at a frequency where you remain unconscious? Your choice is to become aware, and raise your vibrational frequency consistent to what you want to attract.

Cellular Memory is created in three ways:
    1. Through life experiences. First, take a moment to remember an experience that you have had in your current life where you are aware you created and stored cellular memory.
    2. Past Life Experiences. You also carry past life cellular memory on an energetic level. You may have an unexplained fear or phobia. These often are past life experiences are unresolved, or unhealed.
    3. Genetic memory. You have inherited memory from ancestors.

For the Month of May we will be working on awareness of all of the above. LOL!!!!!
    This is the drill:
    The first four houses in your wheel represent the physical dimension.
    Houses 5 through 8 represent the emotional and energetic dimension.
    Houses 9 through 12 represent the Spiritual dimension.

May 1 - Focus your attention on the first four houses (physical dimension).
    Questions:
    1. What is the lesson I am in? (each house)
    2. What am I being asked to learn?
    3. What action will bring me balance?

What I want you to be aware of this week:
    1. Pay attention to your thoughts as well as your actions.
    2. How do I feel, physically?
    3. How do I feel, emotionally?

I would strongly suggest you take some time each day to journal your experiences, to improve your awareness and assist you in recalling your insights.

May 7 – Focus now on the next four houses (emotional and energetic dimension). The same questions apply for the work this week. In addition, pay attention to the people or situations that have the ability to knock you off center. Ask yourself:
    1. What is this teaching me?
    2. What aspect of me is showing up now that is not yet healed or resolved? (This will bring up some awareness of cellular memory.)
    3. Journal, Journal, Journal!!!

May 14 – Focus on the last four houses (spiritual dimension). We can begin with the 9th house of spirituality. Continue to focus on the questions. As we enter our work with these aspects of archetypal awareness you will open an area of consciousness that begins to reveal personal contracts as well as personal Dharma.

During this week, it is important to read (or reread) “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success” by Deepak Chopra.

Alchemy
    You are going to do this assignment reading all three wheels: Chronos, Kairos, and Cosmic.

Mastery - Stepping Stone:
    Read the first 41 Pages of “The Ultimate Happiness Prescription” by Deepak Chopra. I know you can do this assignment rather quickly, so also complete the next part.
    On Page 37 practice the process described in paragraph 1 & 2. Journal your experience and share it online please.
    On Page 40 & 41, practice the process described, and journal your experience.

I strongly encourage you to post your experiences either on the blog or email. This is so healing for you as well as others. It is also a wonderful opportunity to assist in the teaching process.

Our Intention here is to create “Heart Based Coherence” through consciousness and connection.

Important Assignment

The shifting energies in our Universe are creating quite a mix of chaos. I hear about it every day. So, if you are experiencing rapid and/or dramatic emotional shifts; if you are having trouble sleeping; or, if you are tired or lack energy; if you are having trouble concentrating; you are probably picking up and accumulating much of the fear-based chaos that is in the Energy Matrix. It is vitally important as you explore the truth of who you are, to shield and cleanse your physical self as well as your emotional and spiritual self. So, here are a few things you can practice.
    1. Every day, take a shower or a bath and visualize yourself washing away any energetic fear-based debris that you may have collected during the day or the previous day. See the water infused with light and energy from divinity, sparkling away anything that does not serve your spiritual truth.
    2. Take a few minutes every morning to shield yourself with an egg of light.
    Trust me; you will simplify your day and life with these two daily ceremonies.

Love and Light
    Vicki

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:46 pm