Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

2 posters

Mastery Stepping Stone

Birdofthunder
    Birdofthunder

Mastery Stepping Stone Empty Mastery Stepping Stone

Post  Birdofthunder Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:14 am

Hello

Stepping Stone Mastery:

Take out your Wheel. Look at the work you have already done in relationship to your Birth wheel and the personality of the Archetypes in your Birth Wheel. Take some time to see how some of them are presenting themselves from shadow and some are presenting in light.

You are going to cast an action wheel. Keep your Birth wheel where it is. We are in an accelerated evolution. This Wheel will assist in clarity and direction.
    You have already done some work identifying your covenant with divinity as well as yourself. Now spend some time using your intuition and your heart mind to select 12 archetypes that you will cast in your Kiaros Wheel.

You will also cast a Cosmic wheel, just to remind you. The Cosmic wheel is the assistance and gifts that are available to you from Divinity. You do not look at these archetypes until you are casting them in your wheel.

I am told that this wheel will assist each of us in direction and clarity as we maneuver this shift. I encourage you all to get together with someone to read wheels. Small groups or a Mastery Wheel Party. We also have 30 very dynamic Path and Alchemy people that would benefit from being included.

After you cast your wheel, post it on this forum please. Then when you have a few minutes you can share what you see in each others wheels.

I want to thank Cindy and Denise for setting up this site. I am working on getting more familiar with this medium, I am sure this will be a most excellent way to connect and communicate.
    Love and Light
    Vicki
    Vicki Clough
    Vicki Clough

Mastery Stepping Stone Empty Mastery Stepping Stone

Post  Vicki Clough Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi Again,
    I posted your stepping stone under Kurts Name.
    Again, just figuring this out. Fun Huh?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:34 pm