Horizon Network

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Horizon Network

Horizon Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Empowerment

Second 4 houses - Emotional and Energetic Dimensions

Janny21
    Janny21

Second 4 houses - Emotional and Energetic Dimensions Empty Second 4 houses - Emotional and Energetic Dimensions

Post  Janny21 Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Second 4 houses (Emotional and Energetic Dimensions)

Creativity and Good Fortune: Saboteur - I have been my own worst enemy in my house of creativity and good fortune. I have never really even attempted to be creative in my hobbies and talents nor acknowledged my success in creative arenas. Certainly in my career I have been the saboteur along the way. Not that any of this has not perfectly landed me in the best spot at this very moment. I am embracing this house and noticing when I am not being supportive and encouraging to myself and my talents.

Occupation and Health: Monk – My monk keeps me balanced in work and play – in alone time and social time. My monk is industrious and devoted – meditates like a rock star – and bleeds loving-kindness.

Marriage and relationship: Hero - My hero – particularly in love relationship – can dis-empower partners. In friendships and in work relationships, she empowers. My own fear of not being enough in a love relationship keeps my partner needy and disempowered.

Other Peoples Resources: Avenger – My avenger stands up for injustices, sees inequities and unfairness – and she is not afraid to take a stand or support a cause to correct an in justice. Her monk is industrious and devoted and teams well with the avenger – to provide a peaceful approach to activism.

LESSONS: Together the lessons are these: I am courageous, devoted, and committed to service of others and the planet. I take responsibility for myself in my own space and in my space in the world. I am energetically and emotionally connected to the Universe. I accept my role on earth and I awaken to the importance of my role.

WHAT AM I BEING ASKED TO LEARN: I am asked to learn that my role is valuable, important, and critical. I am awake, conscious, and willing to be honorable to my part in the awakening of the planet. I am courageous, respectful, and powerful in my focus emotionally and energetically. I am the source of many wonderful things.

WHAT ACTION WILL BRING ME BALANCE: I enter each day with intention. I open my arms wide and speak my intention, “I am blessed and accept all that the Universe has for me this day.” I stay positive in my thoughts, words, and actions – with the focused intention of empowering others and spreading love. I am love in action.

As Eckhart Tolle says: “The universe has conspired to put you here. The totality of all the molecules and atoms that are floating around the universe, some of them temporarily gathering together and manifesting what looks like a person. They were forged in the furnace of stars and in this amazing way it's all coming together; the totality of life has suddenly put you here. Everything is connected to everything else, it's all timeless.”

I love you all. sunny

Jan

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:05 pm